Brightline: Miami To West Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by TommyPicklesfan1992, Nov 20, 2018.

1. TommyPicklesfan1992

TommyPicklesfan1992 Member

[​IMG]

Brightline
    is an express intercity higher-speed rail system in Florida, United States. It first ran from Miami to West Palm Beach in 2018 and There are plans to extended the line to Orlando via Cocoa which is scheduled to open in 2021, and more extensions are planned.

These Trains are pulled by SCB-40 which was built by Siemens Mobility which It has 10 of them in 2017.

I think this will be a Great Add-on For Train Simulator for those of you who loved
    Florida Railroading since We already got the Miami-West Palm Beach Add-On.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  2. 777Gaming

777Gaming Well-Known Member

Cool idea, I think Brightline would be really neat, as I live in north Florida and have heard about it, but Brightline runs entirely on the FEC (Florida East Coast Railway), so would we see any of that, or just Brightline chargers streaking through the downtowns of these cities? I personally think it would be awesome to have some FEC GEVO’s with their LNG tankers hauling intermodals, and GP40’s hauling locals. That’s just my opinion though :)

3. andrew.umlauft1

andrew.umlauft1 Member

Ok yes, we already have the Miami to West Palm beach, but we don't have the port of Miami that the FEC has access to. Plus who doesn't love the FEC champion paint scheme.

• Like Like x 2
  4. infinity#4672

infinity#4672 New Member

I would love to see Brightline added to this game since we already have the Amtrak which is run by a Siemens locomotive, it would be nice to see it actually include Florida with a sleek-looking train that is worth the time spent to create it.

5. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

This is a route I want. The ES44C4s with LNG fuel tenders are needed, as are the SCB40 Chargers. FEC also uses GP38-2s and ex-UP SD40-2s, so those could be included easily in the base route or as a DLC pack. Rolling stock would include intermodal well cars, hoppers for the rock trains, and a few other modern pieces of rolling stock. Of course, we need the Siemens passenger cars, too.

• Like Like x 1