PlayStation Looking At Buying Train Sim World Collectors Edition.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ShepherdsPie, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ShepherdsPie

ShepherdsPie New Member

Hey guys. I’d love to dive into Train Sim World as it’s on sale. And I am a huge sucker for a lot of content. I was wondering how many maps are in the Collectors edition of Train Sim World.
    Cheers Guys

• Like Like x 1
  2. vichieppe

vichieppe New Member

Hey!

I would like to know the same. Does the Collector's Edition has all the routes? What is the difference between the Deluxe and Collector's Edition?

I'm specially interested in the Long Island Railroad.

Thanks!

3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Normal package I think has LIRR, NTP, MSB (plus RT, GWE and NEC from the original package if you're on PS4)

Deluxe adds Peninsula Corridor. Collectors adds PC and RSN, I believe. RSN is showing its age, but for the extra £2, you might as well get the Collectors over the Deluxe ;) (just don't buy the DB BR 155 DLC - it's broken).

• Like Like x 2
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Train Sim World 2020: Collector’s Edition is available now – featuring:
    ▪ Peninsula Corridor – Experience California Dreamin’ railroading-style with the contemporary and dynamic Peninsula Corridor. Stretching south from San Francisco to trendy San Jose, this is home to one of America’s most modern and captivating commuter railroads – Caltrain.
    ▪ Ruhr-Sieg Nord – Deep valleys, tight curves and picturesque vistas are yours to experience in Train Sim World: Ruhr-Sieg Nord, bringing one of Germany’s oldest railways to life. Take control of trains like the DB BR 185.2 across the historic rails of the Ruhr Valley and keep to the precise timetable.
    ▪ Northern Trans-Pennine - Towering moors, challenging grades and tight curves are yours to conquer in this route that brings a bygone era of British Rail roaring back to life. Master iconic British motive power, like the BR Class 45, on an aging rail network with no modern safety systems to assist you.
    ▪ Long Island Rail Road – Experience America’s busiest commuter railroad and all the bustle and challenges of railroading in New York City. The famed “LIRR” operates 24/7 and carries more than 350,000 commuters each weekday. Step aboard the M7 and discover commuter railroading at its best.
    ▪ Main-Spessart Bahn – A wondrous mix of steep gradients, scenic hillsides and swooping turns come to life in this route, a timeless freight-heavy and passenger-laden corridor through the heart of the German countryside. Manage powerful locos like the DB BR 146.2 on challenging grades.
    ▪ Great Western Express – Work as a driver on one of Britain’s busiest railways. With a timetable to keep and thousands of passengers to transport on-time, your skill, focus and endurance will be tested to the limit. Take control of the iconic Great Western Railways HST and negotiate intense traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Essentially, the Collector's edition on PS4 comes with 8 routes, which is the largest Train Simulator bundle since the days of RailWorks. Quite a good deal, I say. Definitely worth it if you forget NEC and Rapid Transit.