Accidentally Jumped Out Of A Running Train

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by wh4yer0, Mar 15, 2020.

1. wh4yer0

wh4yer0 New Member

Hi guys!

I really need your assistance. I'm halfway through one of the scenarios in the Main Spessart Bahn DLC. I was messing around the cabin during one long run between the stations and I accidentally "used a ladder" while my train was running.
    Now I'm standing between the rails in the middle of nowhere and my train is going at full speed through Bavarian countryside without a driver inside

Does anyone have an idea how to reset the driver position and get back to the cab? I would really want to avoid restarting the scenario
    I'm playing on Xbox One.

2. Olaf the Snowman

Olaf the Snowman Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s anything you can do. If you had warning systems enabled, it should come to a stop shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I feel for your dilemma, but this is kind of funny. I hope you find your train though. I wonder if it will just run wild till it completes the scenario?

• Like Like x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I jumped out of a 101 at full pelt at Marske station on TVL and then followed it on the map. It travelled almost the whole length of the route until it went through a red signal near Darlington. I wasn’t expecting it to get that far, I was expecting it to stop immediately after I jumped out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

I accidently did this in a moving train once. In CSX Heavy Haul it doesn't let you get off a train that's moving so I assumed this other train / route I was playing would do the same. I was wrong... I had to exit to the menu and start again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. wh4yer0

wh4yer0 New Member

Thank you guys for all your answers!
    Yep, the situation is kinda funny when you look at it from the side. The train didn't stop until it ran through the red signal at the end of the road, which caused the scenario to end.
    I guess I need to bear the consequences of my immature decisions
    ("let's see what happens if I try to use the ladder while doing 150 km/h"... yeah...)

Thanks guys for all your input!

• Like Like x 1
  7. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

You learned an important lesson, then. :) Thankfully scenarios are not that very long and they are mostly quite fun to do so I'm sure you will complete it again in no time. Drive safe!