New Route, New Bug (hrr)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ildario77, Mar 24, 2020.

1. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

Ok, here we are. I'm still giving credit to this company cause I love this game and I play it a lot, but... Just bought the new Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr route: it's short, but quite articulated and with a lot of details, plus every german train can be used here. One problem: on the new EMU cockpit, panel lights flicker like hell. That's very annoying. Please fix it.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i agree with the lights flickering
    i completed the snow patrol scenario and got a trophy for it and i got a gold medal but it didnt register in the scenario. i have now completed all the scenarios and now i wont give me the trophy for completing all the scenarios because the snow patrol one didnt register

• Like Like x 1
  3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Bet you didn't get a SPAD like I did during the very first intro? I wouldn't care, I was sat in the back riding along!! ha ha

• Like Like x 3
  4. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

Soooo...
    I also have got a problem:
    I think the PZB isn’t working very well on Hrr...
    I just drive with Pzb, and do everything like I did on the other routes, and then suddenly, (as I drive over a Pzb magnet after I confirmed it) I get an emergency brake!
    I don’t know why, but I hope that this will be fixed soon, because I won’t take the Pzb until this is fixed.
    If I just did a mistake, please let me know!
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Swisstrains

And when we are here on the problem page for Hrr:
    Where is the board to set up the Passenger Information system in the Br425?
    If you drive the service mode, it always shows “Nicht einsteigen”...
    Where can I set up the station name?
    Thank you for your answers!

6. Dave Mel

i just got the trophy for doing the snow time in the journey it was the trophy for doing all scenarios plus with doing snow time in journey it now got registered in the scenario

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Mel

you set up the train where its going by clicking on screen 1 Swiss trains

• Like Like x 1
  8. TinTin_57

I also have to try and recall that. Is it Button 8, then 2, then set the destination with the up/down on the right?
    It's probably in one of the manuals I'm sure

• Like Like x 2
  9. Swisstrains

Ah, thanks!
    Really appreciate that!

10. Dave Mel

yep sorry click on screen 1 then on PIS button 8 then click button 2 then button 1 then go to right side and click on up or down until you find where you want to go then press enter

• Like Like x 2
  11. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

Framerate is a big step back in comparison to other recent releases. I experience noticeable drops on the northern branch...

12. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

yes i seen this as well also with the timetable mode 11am service eastbound run with the add on train BR185.2 with mixed cargo it starts with a red signal and wont change to green no matter what i sat there for 10mins and nothing happened when i went pass it it said failed this is also a bug they need to fix asap u think u pay good money u get something good they even did a update patch on launch night but still not got it right

• Like Like x 1
  13. derjmk

derjmk New Member

I already had this problem and solved it like this: After the yellow sign with the announced speed (mostly 1km before), I started to reduce my speed. Just in front of the "double magnet" (approx. 400m before the white Speed Sign ) I reached the targeted speed. With this methode I have no problem with the PZB. However, I do not know whether this is actually the case irl.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TinTin_57

Have done 'Snow Time' twice and no trophy. It has registered it as complete though. I did it once directly in the Scenarios menu and once from Journey.

2 Scenarios left to do so lets see if I get complete all scenarios trophy. I have had an issue with the 'all scenarios' trophy for all the last few routes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I've got the trophy for "Snow Time" directly after playing it for the first time and I also got the trophy for completing all scenarios. Everything seems to be working this time. Instead to the Oakville Subdivision route, I didn't get the trophy for completing all scenarios and I still miss some trophies for special scenarios too. Of course it's complaining at a high level, but trophies are hard work... ;)

16. TinTin_57

I got the all scenarios trophy, but no Snow time lol
    Went to my test profile, which is only level 6, did snow time there and got the missing one. It def doesn't like my level 410 profile sometimes where trophies are concerned

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Level 410 respect! I'm only at Level 288 right now and also have a test profile, which sometimes can be helpful to unlock things. So it is slowly becoming a habit to play through the scenarios on two profiles...

• Like Like x 2
  18. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Alot of the Eastbound freights you have to wait for at least 10 - 15 minutes for the local trains and the express trains to pass. I think 15 minutes was the max. I waited for during my live stream.

Keep checking your route in the map and any green signals from other trains sometimes 3 - 4 minutes away. It seems despatcher locks out the route so you have to wait.

Regards

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  19. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

I believe the double magnets are speed checks if for example you are traveling at 140km and if the speed is going down to 120km and if you are not down to that speed within the distance it will give you a emergency stop I believe

• Like Like x 1
  20. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

Some of those double magnets sucks. Because they won't let you make a decent deceleration profile. Like between Mulheim Styrum and Duisburg. On the S1 line. From 130... you pass the 90 distant sign. I set 50% braking and still gives penalties after 200m @ 100km/h

21. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

Ok. I found the signal 32 115 that shows clear aspect and nothing else and still has the 1000hz magnet active.