Euro Fishing Why Doesn't Pause Work?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Gttomo, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

Fishing the match in Spain today, and had to leave the game for a while. Paused and returned later to find the match nearly finished - i.e. Pause doesn't stop the time??
    Think this needs sorting in the next upgrade if possible.

2. TA2MANIAC

TA2MANIAC New Member

Pause will not stop the time when you are fishing a match/tourney online. It only works on offline/free fishing modes. Sorry Gttomo

3. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

I understand it doesn't Pause the time, but why not?
    What's the point of a Pause option that doesn't actually pause.
    I just don't understand why it doesn't work....

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I also don't understand why it can't be done. I can understand in a multiplayer session where you are in the same game as others , but in the live tournaments you are fishing alone. Your scores are just updated to the leaderboard. There you should be able to pause and stop the time. No reason not to have it in live tournaments. Nobody else is in your game there and you are effectively fishing the same as in single player , just with scoring being updated to a leaderboard as you catch the fish.

5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The game can only be paused if you are playing offline in a solo match.

6. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

I understand that, but why?
    Why can't you pause a match?

7. Master110

Master110 Active Member

DO you mean live tournments ? Its part of the rules. IF you mean with four players in the game then you surely understand why you ca't pause.

8. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Live tournaments are a solo match just with the addition of a leaderboard. No reason pausing can't be implemented.

9. Master110

Master110 Active Member

No its meant to be live. You can't sit there for the time then don't play live lol.

10. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yet I can take a break for hours before doing my next turn. It's not a "live" tournament at all lol. It's just SP with score tracking with nobody else in your session that you must complete in set amount of real time. It's simply SP gameplay with your score being tracked and added to a leaderboard. It's not MP and there is NO reason not to be able to pause when your phone rings or a visitor walks in or hell even go to the bathroom. Pausing will make absolutely NO difference to your own or anybody else's score or gameplay as it's not a multiplayer session. Pausing or not pausing you will still end up with the same score and everybody else will still end up with their same score.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Its not fishing anyway. Its rush fest with a leaderboard 10 people tops care about.