Euro Fishing Fish Swiming Underground And You Increase The Chance Of Fish Escape?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Nigel Everson, Sep 26, 2016.

?
  1. No because fish can still swim underground even though on pc this is fixed.

33.3%
  2. Yes DTG just ported the wrong version to xbox by mistake.

33.3%
  3. No the game is broken I feel like I have been ripped off and I would like a refund.

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nigel Everson

Nigel Everson New Member

Ok did you guys forget the reason you had a low fish escape chance was because your maps have holes in them? When a fish swims underground, almost every hook up btw, its impossible to get out now. FIX YOUR BROKEN MAPS! How hard is it to make sure the fish dont glitch through the ground? Good game but Im telling everyone I know, you guys cant even make sure the map doesn't leak fish. YOUR GAME IS BROKEN and unplayable, with fish geting off so easy, swiming undrground, performing insta escapes when the line tention goes from 0 to 100. Fix it or I for one will never spend another cent on dovetail. So easy to fix not sure if you just don't care, cant afford it or you are just stupid?

2. Benn

Benn Member

Jesus, don't play the game then mate!!! I for one will be staying until the last patch!

I will not be getting a refund, thanks dovetail for making a brilliant game!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I see the trolls are back.....if you can't wait for fixes, don't play it. The game has scope to grow, I quite agree. Yes they could have tested it a bit more. That said, it's still the best fishing game that's been out so far. DTG are testing their latest patch to ensure these things get fixed, and if that's not enough for some people then go play something else.

Let's face it, this game is no Call of Duty or whatever. It will improve, they are doing the patch on a new engine so give them some time

4. Nigel Everson

Nigel Everson New Member

Allright first of all at some pegs it is every fish. Secondly its not loosing the fish or not controlling the fish that is the issue, I have no problem sucking at a fishing game, as long as it is my fault. Assuming that you are correct and it is a glitch that only makes you loose 50% of the fish you hook up, I still payed good money for a broken game. If its still in beta why am i paying for it. Lastly i didn't say the game was bad, i asked wth are they doing adjusting fish escape chance when 90% of hook ups begin underground. Sorry to hurt your fanboy feelings but don't put a horribly broken game up for sale on the xbox store and expect a noob to care enough to know that there is a patch before the catfish stop standing on their head. I unknowingly invested money in an unfinished product I shouldn't have to ask or find out for myself wth is going on, it should have been made obvious prior to the check out.

5. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Nigel - firstly, sorry that you are having a negative experience at the moment. If you read through various posts from us across social media you'll see that our next update aims to solve the big issues such as fish swimming onto land and line 'snapping'. We care a great deal about the game but we are a very small team compared to major titles and fix things as quickly as you can. The game isn't broken but we want to constantly improve it hence why it is £15.99 and not a triple A £49.99 price. It's also worth pointing out that any update has to go through a Microsoft certification process (I'm pleased to say our latest update has just been submitted) and they will not pass it unless they feel satisfied it meets their standard