Mastery Rewards Failing To Track

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BBIAJ, Mar 8, 2020.

1. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Specifically, anything on the LIRR, attempting to complete Tier 2 Mastery, despite the diorama for Tier 1 not unlocking, but I'm stuck at 4/5 Scenarios, 8/10 M7 Levels, 149209/400000 KM, and 8/10 Route Levels.

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yep. Still broken. Still a bit of a shambles. Apparently it's the web team that built Mastery, not the core dev team, and they were going to address the issues "after the Christmas break".

3. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

I've now gone up an M7 level, and completed 5 scenarios, but distance travelled isn't tracking at all.

4. Bkulesza

Bkulesza Member

Same on PS4. Does not track AT ALL.

• Like Like x 1
  5. danydany80

danydany80 New Member

Same here. Seems to be broken again. No tracking

6. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Some things track, others don’t. On GWE what does “Beat 120mph” actually mean? Do I need to drive at 120mph or just 1mph over 120mph? Either way it’ never tracked. Can TrainSim-Matt or anyone else at DTG assist?

7. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Should be > 120mph that triggers it.

8. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Thanks Matt, can you suggest anything I can do to try and get it working or is it a case of I’m one of the unlucky few and only a fix by you guys will correct it? Like I said, some things track others don’t and that’s what is frustrating.

9. danydany80

danydany80 New Member

Mastery updating today with yesterday tracking.

10. Steam_Buff

Steam_Buff New Member

None of the Mastery Challenges are tracking for me on the xbox. done same task many times but nothing

11. daviddaz

daviddaz Member

Well today after a few days of not playing my whole mastery has been wiped . Nothing there at all . Once again i do love playing TSW but it is such a mess .

12. Reality33

Reality33 New Member

I too was having this issue. It started a few days ago. Booting the game and I was never promoted to log into dovetail live. All mastery was blank and looked like I had done nothing. Went into settings and logged out of dovetail live, restarted the game and was then prompted to login. Once I did ,everything was back to normal. hopefully these steps can maybe help some of you guys out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aiden Brawn

Aiden Brawn New Member

Still having issues with it on all routes with it not beginning to track my progress at tier 1 I have attempted to do all tier 1 challenges and still does not work

14. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

Yeah, same here. Mastery says I cleared everything for Tier 1 in LIRR for the diorama, game crashed shortly after I had finished the last objective, logged back in, no diorama, yet still says all completed. Wanted to start using said diorama. Frustrating.

15. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

16. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

LIRR diorama issue fixed itself when I downloaded the M3 content yesterday. Go figure. Still awesome though. Logged back into the game after the download, just for fun I pressed the button to change the diorama, and there it was! Using it as we speak!

17. james.m.reilly.jcduins

james.m.reilly.jcduins New Member

I finished both tiers for the GSW and received rewards accordingly. On the other hand the first tier of LIRR has only sporadically tracking which is a major source of frustration. I purchased the M3 DLC hoping it would also restore my LIRR tier 1 tracking but no joy... LIRR tier 1 tracking remains completely unreliable. DTG should just freely distribute the tier 1 and tier 2 rewards if they cannot efficiently and effectively mechanize a patch or repair. We are going to play the game and purchase additional DLC regardless... Take the high road DTG and reward your loyal customers who have stayed with your outstanding products despite a festering problem like the unreliable and frustrating Mastery Rewards.

• Like Like x 2