PC Pc For Tsw And Tsxx

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Rob39, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Sorry Ive asked similar questions on here before, still mulling over a PC, about to get one but Im after assurance before laying out a decent chunk of cash.
    https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/compu...desktop-1-tb-hdd-512-gb-ssd-10193571-pdt.html
    This is what Im about to buy. Im setting up with HDMI on the bedroom LCd TV at 1080p for now. Hoping to run TSW at max settings with my ps4 ds4 plugged in via usb. Any thoughts.
    Maybe have a go at route building, going forward too?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  2. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

That system should run both sim's nicely but it seems a bit pricey (to be fair prices of components will probably be all over the place). You might look at AMD Ryzen based systems- at the moment Ryzen CPUs match or beat their Intel equivalents in performance, they're better VFM and you'd have better future upgrade options.

FYI I bought a system from CCL last year- second generation Ryzen 5, 16GB, 1660ti, 240GB SSD (which is too small in hindsight), 2TB HD, quiet case and a very nice QHD monitor for about £1,200. They were willing to discuss features, offer advice and tweak a standard system for me and I'm very happy with it. Usual disclaimer.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1