Fishing Sim World Predators At "baden-wurdemberg Open"

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by brandon7621, Feb 4, 2020.

1. brandon7621

brandon7621 New Member

I can't seem to catch any predators at the title's location. I've seen a post about using smelt? and roach head? how? I don't see those options anywhere... maybe was a PC player using DLC?
    Any help would be great. thanks!

2. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

You have to purchase/equip size 2 hook then you will be able to purchase dead baits. Until you equip the size 2 you won't be able to see the baits.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ra3xGambit

Ra3xGambit New Member

If it makes you feel any better, the dead bait hasn't solved any issues for me. Over the past few days, I have tried practically every combination I can reasonably afford. Each new idea fails as miserably as the last. Then I go and farm more TP to afford a different setup. Over the past 3 days (and at least three dozen tournament attempts), I have managed to catch one tournament-eligible predator fish at Waldsee. That was a nice Pike on the first cast of the event. Not a single bite over the next 20 minutes, though. Something is going on with it; has to be. I've tried numerous setups for each predator species, and nothing is productive--not even in the event practice.

I noticed mentions elsewhere of recent patches, as well as what was an understandable corrective patch for the frequency of catfish bites. However, I am curious if there was not some form of extreme overcorrection or oversight as it applies specifically to this event or this map. I have not had a single issue in any other event or area. It's incredibly frustrating.

4. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

There is a issue with predators in this lake not taking lures or deadbaits DTG are aware as sent a ticket and they are investigating the issue now after denying there even was a issue.
    Quote On: 27 January 2020 06:00 PM
    Hi Kevin,

I've spoken to the development team and we didn't make any changes for that update that should have caused the problem.

I've also got the development team to have a look in to the set ups for the fish on the lake and it all looks normal.

Kind Regards,

Dovetail Games Support How come myself and several other players cant catch using lures on this lake then if your'e saying everything is normal. Tell me what im doing wrong as this issue is really annoying me and the other players alot now. Can catch the odd pike,zander and catfish on deadbaits but regularly have sessions with no bites at all.

This is the response i got and one i gave back then got this off them

Hi Kevin,

We need to investigate further to see why you are having the problem.

Kind Regards,

Dovetail Games Support Thanks for the reply you only have to look on the forums to see that it is not just me experiencing this and that this issue has been going on a while. People noticed it after the career mode and mastery update not saying that these updates could be the cause but deffo think it could use more investigation.

5. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

DTG won't fix any if the issues. Most of the problems started with introduction of Career mode and then game became even worse when Mastery added. DTG have known for months, but haven't fixed it. I feel robbed and am seeking a refund ( No response from DTG so far - no surprise!!)

6. Mazdaspeeder

Mazdaspeeder New Member

Opened an account just to chime in and say I have the same issue. Everybody go pile on the bug report thread for this issue.

7. frailkrazykev

This is the latest reply regarding this issue. I dont know how others are catching and we're not but typical Dovetail brushing issues under the table all their interested in is our money to pump out dlc after dlc.

Hi Kevin,

We've been trying this out ourselves in the office and so far haven't experienced any problems with not being to catch fish. We've also checked the catch data for Waldsee and it is showing us that people are able to catch the predators on there.

We are continuing to have a look and work out why people are having difficulties catching them. If you can provide us with any specific information on the modes you are unable to catch them in, the weather and time of day settings you have been using, the equipment you are using it will help us to investigate.
    Kind Regards,

Dovetail Games Support

8. frailkrazykev

I then sent them this i await their reply

Posted on: 14 February 2020 02:32 PM NEW

I have tried every lure in the game and nearly every line except the 80lb and below 7lb also used different rods and reels, i have fished every weather and time of day combination and no bites at all , i have tried all the modes and nothing on lures however i have since had success in the baden wurtemburg tourney woth deadbaits after weeks of trying.

9. Gsmack73

Gsmack73 New Member

I am having the same issue. Countless tournament and practice rounds and only one time did I get any strikes. Three strikes to be exact. Then nothing. I picked this game up on gold and love it, but this is ridiculous. I am glad I found these posts. I’ve been resetting my character after the first two lakes to keep making TP to buy new gear thinking that was the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

The whole game is flawed. There are so many separate issues and yet DTG can't see anything wrong?! Its a joke. I feel like we are just being fobbed off and all DTG is interested in is emptying our wallets while serving up faulty products. Its seems gamers are also having problems with TSW too

11. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

There would be a very simple way of proving the lack of predators on Waldsee...... hold a Predator Challenge (online Tournament) on that lake. The same with Gigantica, Wraysbury and Manor Farm.

Go on DTG, put your money where your mouth is!

• Like Like x 1
  12. chiworm

chiworm New Member

i've got the same problem here. tried this event at least a dozen times, most with no bites at all. wodering what lure to use. i hage already spent almost 20k tp on different lures and stuff.

13. frailkrazykev

Regarding this issue here is my latest reply to them as they closed the ticket after the feb reply.

Why have you closed this ticket i have replied to your question and was waiting for a reply, i Guess you were too busy designing your next money grabbing dlc pack to even test this properly or reply to this issue. Even more people are now experiencing this issue now and posting to the forums why cant you take notice and admit this is an issue and needs remedying over pumping out dlc. Yes some people might still catch on that lake but myself and a growing minority of players cant catch squat on lure no matter what tackle,weather or time of day we select.

14. kz1100_1

kz1100_1 New Member

I have the same issues... I've watched what videos that some players have posted on YouTube for tips and tried them. Not one worked for me. I've been trying to rank up in the game for the past 3 days!!! I guess there's a reason behind "Game Pass" . Does anyone know if athe purchased game has the same issues?

15. frailkrazykev

Yes it does as i am a paid player with all dlc add on content

16. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

DTG = Thieves

17. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Everyone do yourselves a favour - Do not buy the new fishing game due out in Summer 2020 as almost a guarantee it will be full of bugs and other frustrating issues that DTG won't fix

18. bmintos

bmintos New Member

I too cannot catch any predators in Lake Waldsee. I do really well in all other scenarios and locations, it’s specific to predators on this lake. If there isn’t a bug then some sort of guidance on what to do would be nice.

19. frailkrazykev

Is deffo a bug for certain people, i have put in hours trying peoples suggestions with no success. DTG wont admit this is an issue and will not fix it as they are now more interested in their new game THE CATCH releasing this summer.

See my other posts regarding this issue and DTG'S answers to them

20. stevebyrne1963

stevebyrne1963 New Member

21. stevebyrne1963

stevebyrne1963 New Member

Hi , I'm like most of you , get the odd bite on Waldsee, used all different. Methods but generally seems almost impossible to catch the big preds on here , so the must be an issue that dovetail need yo look into

22. Cal-T

Cal-T New Member

I won the amateur predator tournament in Waldsee using lures. It does seem a lot harder than other lakes though.

23. pekka

pekka New Member

Hi guys and girls!
    It was a struggle for me but finally I got it. First I needed a lot of Tierpoints. So I fished at offline tournaments. I played Carp tour at the two first lakes with this taclebox: Sonic Vader X, Sonic Vader X - reel, G Braid 80lbs, 2 Krank Rig and 20mm SCB bait/20mm Tiger nuts. And at the throwing bait mix (rod) I used Nu-Trine Bottom Baits 18mm.. Obviously I used different rod, reel etc. First to get this set up. But in the end you can get TP to buy that set up and easy TP after you get it.

So Baden Wurttenberg I used the same setup but changed bait to Mackeral 6 inch. After I played with this setup I got predators enough.

Issue might be that I didn't get those Mackeral 6 inch bites before I reached level 50 or something around that.

Not sure if this helps you girls and guys, but I got it through with hard playing and practice. If it helps someone else I'm happy so there you have it.

©1982

24. pekka

pekka New Member

Whit this setup

Attached Files:

25. yodarules12

yodarules12 New Member

After reading a few different forums, the consensus I got was that everyone struggles with this lake. However, those who have been able to catch fish did all have the same summary.

Size 2 hook
    80 lb line
    Some type of fish head or fish (in deadbait once you change to a size 2 hook)
    Fish right beside the docks (like practically underneath)

My husband successfully caught a giant catfish within a few minutes of the new tournament doing all of those above. Mind you, still didn't get a ton, but it at least caught him some predators so I feel like there is something there.

Wanted to share as I see a ton of people extremely frustrated (just as we were before reading forums) and hopefully this helps someone!