Lockdown

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by blueghost, Apr 13, 2020.

1. blueghost

blueghost Member

He world is on lockdown, everyone stuck at home on there computers and consoles, games shops closed and Microsoft cut the TSW by £2.00, how generous of them. Money Grabbers.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Wait, it’s £2 cheaper? I’d say that’s a result. If they had put the price up by £2 I’d call them money grabbers ;)

Discounts can be tricky. When I worked for my local council, in a public building, the council gave employees a 20p discount on their overpriced food in the cafe. After the till had added up your panini, cake and drink to £8 or so the 20p reduction showed how much the council valued your daily custom. It was insulting and most people were happier when they decided to not give employees the discount any more after the 2008 financial crash, as they weren’t reminded of their lack of value every day.

3. blueghost

blueghost Member

4. blueghost

blueghost Member

Some of the add-ons are old, game shops when having old games in reduce prices, the price on some of these addons have never changed since day one, they have on xbox GAMEPASS 3 routes great for those who don't have them but they are old routes.

5. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

The discount's only for those with the Xbox Game Pass, not Xbox Gold. :(

Don't worry, another sale will come around the corner.

6. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

Easter Sale xbox 1?..

7. Trainspeeder

Trainspeeder Active Member

Tbh it's a pretty good discount, but sometimes the game can really be broken and there are horrible bugs but the detail is nice!!