Peninsula Corridor - Fast Run To San Jose

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by mysterynad, Jul 25, 2018.

1. mysterynad

mysterynad New Member

The last stop in this scenario isn't possible to complete on time. Approximately 1.5 miles out from San Jose Diridon the speed limit drops to 10mph for a track change to Newhall Track 2 and stays at 10mph until about 0.3 miles from the platform where the speed goes back up to 20mph into the station making you roughly 2 to 2 and a half minutes late.

The problem seems to be around the switch. The HUD first indicates that the speed limit drops to 40mph, but it doesn't, it actually drops to 10mph as seen in the included picture. The speed limit then drops to 10mph again for the track change, then the HUD indicates that the speed limit should go back up to 40mph after the switch but it never does.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Active Member

I've had that problem too. Since I had previously turned off career scoring, I just accelerated to the actual 40 m.p.h limit and arrived into San Jose on time.

3. dewitt_lin

dewitt_lin New Member

I thought I was the only one who has the bug. It seems like others has the same problem too. Due to this issue I was deducted with speeding and not arriving on time. How was I suppose to arrive on time if the speed limit was only 10 mph!?? This is unfair.

4. samsonbo

samsonbo Member

Not to worry ,there's PLENTY of bugs for all to experience...Lots of broken Achievements and Scenarios on many different routes...