New Jersey Transit Routes Proposal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TMonte, Apr 3, 2020.

1. TMonte

TMonte New Member

Dear Dovetail games, I am an avid user of your Train Sim World game franchise. I would like to propose the idea of including a route or two from the New Jersey Transit Commuter Railroad. I would love to see any of the NJT Commuter Railroad routes made for Train Sim World. I especially would like to see the Main Bergen & Port Jervis line incorporated into the simulation. The line is one of my favorite lines of the railroad and the Suffern to Port Jervis area of the line has the picturesque view of the beautiful Shawangunk mountains. I have seen this area many times in my life as I have family that live in this region. The Main Bergen area of the line has very nice views of all of the suburban towns that it passes through. One of my favorite stations on that part of the line is Ridgewood. The environment of that town is fittingly contemporary with its modern day shops and restaurants and the town streets give of a 1960s vibe as you walk down any block. A scenario that would be good for part of this line is the Meadowlands Shuttle that runs from Hoboken to the Meadowlands. It’s also one of my favorite places to go as it is also the sight for football games. I believe that with the Main Bergen Port Jervis line the simulation will provide many fun scenarios and hands on experience with actual current NJT locomotives and cars. I hope that the production team of TSW will take the NJT into serious consideration in the near future.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Loyalty

Loyalty Well-Known Member

Sounds good I took the New Jersey Transit a few times I like it I’m a New Yorker NYC it’s good in my book

• Like Like x 1
  3. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Njt would definitely be awesome someday in the future.

• Like Like x 1