PlayStation Meaning Of Icons

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Railmaster, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Train Sim World_20200414193447.jpg Train Sim World_20200414193316.jpg Hi guys,

In some menus various icons are displayed, the meaning of which I do not know (exactly) or which I can understand. This is certainly also because I have not completed any timetable and "jobs" so far. So "only" trainings, scenarios and journeys...

In the main menu of any route, what do the icons on the right under "0/100" mean?

And in the players profile "Jobs" the icons in the left row below "Set"?

And another question - these blue markings that shine on the floor light up everywhere, also different Icos, mostly a book. If I go to it, the question comes up whether I want to take over Job / Tour xy? However, I am in a task right now, what does this do? Do not understand the meaning in it?

And last but not least - if you select a locomotive in the Timetable mode, one or the other has a brush icon, but you cannot change the livery. Or what is it supposed to mean?

Hope you understand that even without pictures and can certainly explain that to me ... :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. johnny69wells

johnny69wells Active Member

There jobs that you have to do, on the routes, you have in the game and level driving train. On all stations, route map, warning sign and a baton. I'm doing this on GWR just now, you get some more experience points total. The best way to do it, go into time table, click on the man, should come up spawn walking and choose station you want.
    Can also travel as a passenger in this mode, but don't any points, when drive train. On TPR its newspapers, route map and trees. Don't have to do them, just some thing different in the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1