Fishing Sim World Mastery Tier 2 Not Unlocking

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by SimulatorDaz, Apr 15, 2020.

1. SimulatorDaz

SimulatorDaz Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the Mastery system. I've just completed the tier one for Wraysbury and earned the reward, but tier 2 appears to be locked still. I've tried logging out of the game, signing out of and back in of the Dovetail Live account. I'm not sure if any of the other tier 2's are affected by this. Or just Wraysbury.

After checking the rewards tab, no earned rewards are showing using the filter to the right of the screen. The only rewards that are showing are locked.

I've attached two screenshots from the Mastery page on the website. One shows tier 1 complete. The other shows tier 2 still locked.

Thanks

Mastery 1.png
    Mastery 2.png

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  2. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

Same for me too (Xbox one), I'm on Tier 3 on most of the lakes and it is exactly as your picture. Every lake for me shows only Tier 1 complete with Tier 2 locked, I'm hoping it gets fixed soon.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. SimulatorDaz

tonygee07 Thanks for the reply/feedback.

Yes it would be good to get this one sorted. Hopefully this thread will help out!

The Mastery system is good fun!

4. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. SimulatorDaz

Good idea. I've just sent them a tweet including the link to this post.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SimulatorDaz

Just to update this post. DTG_Stephen has replied to my post on the Fishing Sim World Pro Tour Forum on Steam. He said we had some follow up issues to the problems being experienced over the weekend. The Dovetail Live team are looking in to them still. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. SimulatorDaz

Update - The Mastery system is now showing the tiers that have been completed and the ones that are in progress.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  8. marcel225

marcel225 New Member

I sense the tweet did not work ??

I see this post from april 17, and still got the errors in the mastery system.

I made a post about it also... Tier 2 Wraysbury mastery counting error.
    In my case the mastery system shows per different log in day different satistics... so I cannot move to tier 3...

I hope they will make a bit of free time after launching the other game and clean up, and revise some things in the tournament game...