Baby Bullet. Cab End Service

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Dave Mel, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

this service number 143 San Jose Diridon to San Francisco in the journey is stuck on a red just before 22nd street because there are 3 trains up ahead all stuck and nothing moving.

i find this quiet annoying when driving for about 75 mins only to get stuck on a red near the end. and to make things worse ill have to do it all again grrrrrr

• Like Like x 5
  2. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

I recently purchased this route and it's the first I've encountered to be buggy.

Same thing happened to me just before 22nd Street (due at 20:55) driving the cab-end 19:38 service out of San Jose, but with 5 trains stuck ahead of me:

Stuck before 22nd Street stn:
    - #115 Cab-End Baby Bullet

Stuck after 22nd Street stn, all F40's:

I waited it out (cleaned the house) for two hours and it never cleared.

Very disappointing as this was the third consecutive service on this route which I've had to abandon. Previously stuck behind one train at a red which never cleared, and just before the the train never recovered from "Bay Area Breakdown".

Love this route but I'm now hesitant, like you, to commit over an hour to this given my recent luck.

3. james.m.reilly.jcduins

james.m.reilly.jcduins New Member

Same problem for me too. My cab car baby bullet train gets permanently stuck at a red light on service 143. This has been a problem for several weeks at DTG has not remedied it yet. Given this service takes up to an hour to get to this point it is extremely frustrating. The problem seems to be a double headed passenger train a few stations up.

4. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

I also hate how you can't control the HEP from the cab car for the train. Also wanna try to fix those issues? Try to save the game then reload TSW 2020 then load back into the saved game and hopefully the trains are not glitched. I did this and it does fix this issue but it's a 50-50 chance. Otherwise submit a support ticket to DTG support.

5. kevin.charb81

Thanks for your suggestion. I had seen this as a possible workaround elsewhere and tried re-loading the game multiple times to no avail.

I will raise a ticket with support and provide a follow-up.

6. kevin.charb81

What is disheartening is that I love these trains but such glitches deter me from starting a new service on this route, given that I may be flushing an hour away only to be stuck at the end.

Any other services on this route with a similar issue?

7. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. The number of glitches in the route's timetables make me nervous about starting a new service on any route.

8. CryPosthuman

CryPosthuman Member

I just have the same issue.
    I restarted the 143 train and looked at the San Francisco Station what happens. Actually, when all the trains spawn, there is a train right bevor the special double-headed train. Now take a look at the timing of how they move and the strange routing the double head would take.
    It seems it would like to take the inner track, with the manual switch.
    The double head moves a bit and then stands still forever. Maybe it has something to do with how the trains spawn in a way the routing doesn't work right.

I found a video of it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. arjan.dik

arjan.dik Guest

still not fixed on October 3rd.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

Yes, I just experienced this tonight. I am so disappointed. All that time wasted!

• Like Like x 1
  11. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

Just had the same problem, and was searching to see if it was fixed yet.

12. hawks5896

hawks5896 Member

Read on the net somewhere that the bug is caused by the switcher add on and the special train contained in the DLC

They suggested uninstalling the SW 1500 DLC and doing mission 143 then reinstalling the switcher.

I tried this and 143 worked with no problem. I then reinstalled the SW 1500 and carried on

Keep in mind we are talking the XBOX here - don't know if it works for the PC

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  13. EnginerAl

EnginerAl New Member

I'll have to try that I'm playing on a PS4 and does the something !

14. kevin.charb81

Closing in on two years and STILL not fixed!

In the same way they tell us “if it’s not on the roadmap”, I say “if it’s not released, it’s not fixed”

• Like Like x 2