Searching Forums...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ntypeman, Apr 14, 2020.

1. ntypeman

ntypeman Well-Known Member

Hi all...

does anyone know if there's a problem with searching the forums??? I'm trying to find out if anyone has has any issues with the "Welsh Marshes" add-on but when I try to search for it, it says "error - please try later". This has been on going for a few days now...

Eric

• Like Like x 1
  2. rickyt7808

rickyt7808 Member

Try looking for Welsh Marches not Marshes.

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Got bogged down in the Marshes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ntypeman

OOPS... My mistake!!! :o Tried searching for Welsh MARCHES and it still doesn't work...!!! :(

5. trev123

trev123 Active Member

So what is your problem with the Welsh Marshes route?

6. ntypeman

Trev123,

on Part 2 of the Bristol - Shrewsbury railtour, as I get to about 1/2 mile from the Wooffington Loop, the scenario hangs/crashes and locks up my laptop (MSI GE63 8RE) forcing me to restart the laptop... Twice it's happened to me exactly at the same place with the same results...

Eric

7. trev123

trev123 Active Member

I shall try it out later.

8. samsonbo

samsonbo Member

I've just run this scenario and completed it, no issues. Even used Save/Resume...

9. trev123

trev123 Active Member

Welsh Marches.jpg No problems here either. The only issue I had was the scenario wouldn't finish after clicking on the scenario complete window. Usually, when you do this the game stops working and goes to the screen where it shows how many points you got. I could still drive the train after I shut the scenario complete window. OK, I tried this scenario again and still cannot finish it due to a strange ending. When I get to Shrewsbury and unload the passengers it tells you to go to the siding and stop there. This is indicated in the F4 HUD with a distance of about 0.5 miles. When you get to the siding and stop the red bar moves across the HUD and then it says the scenario is completed but then the F4 HUD display changes from going to the siding to saying that you must go back to Shrewsbury as you can see in the screenshot.

To finish the scenario you have to back to the Shrewsbury platform and as soon as the first carriage crosses the green line the scenario ends.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  10. ntypeman

I tried the save & resume option & it still crashed... Its been a while and I've also cleared the cache so I might try it again in a bit...

Eric