Train Sim World Achievement Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Reeonix, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Reeonix

Reeonix Member

Train Sim World has achievements for every DLC that gets released which will result in hundreds of achievements similar to Train Simulator 2020. Steam will automatically keep track of your achievement progress for you. However, the spreadsheet I created, and use personally, lists all the achievements along with their relevant name, task and route or loco DLC they're applicable to. It also has the name of the product as it appears on Steam and any dependencies for that DLC to work. There's a percentage in the upper left which displays your overall completion as you change the values in the "unlocked" cell and also an amount of achievements earned in the upper right.

The formatting as far as I know only works in Microsoft Excel and it's what I used to create this.

The top 2 rows will stay with you as you scroll down the spreadsheet (the cells are frozen in place). This was to avoid unnecessary scrolling to view changes made.

If you type "No" in any cell in the "unlocked" column then the cell will turn red and it will not count towards completion or achievements. If you type "Yes" in any cell in the "unlocked" column then it will turn green and be added to your completion % and amount of achievements earned. The same applies to the "In Library" column, the cells will turn red with "no" and green with "yes" although it has no effect on any formulas.

You can just continue to use Steam or you may not care at all about achievements but I'm gonna leave this here for the people who do like earning and tracking achievements and might enjoy tracking them in this way.
    upload_2020-4-8_13-38-59.png

The .zip attached should only include:
    TSW Achievements Public.xlsx

The file is in a .zip because the forums does not allow me to upload a .xlsx directly.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Gswales

Gswales Member

Wow thanks for sharing this I am certainly going to use it to track mine. Thank You

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheNoGamer44

TheNoGamer44 Well-Known Member

Nice thanks! :D
    Now I know what's missing and what I already got! :)

• Like Like x 1