PlayStation Br Class 377 Introduction - East Coastway

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cottonmouth, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Hi Guys, Just another small request here please regarding the above. I have done the first part of the intro, where we have to close down the cab and head back to the other end and start up again. Now I have closed down everything as requested, got into the other end unlocked key and placed into forward, added abit of throttle and NOTHING no power at all. Any clues will be greatly appreciated

2. Cottonmouth

Hi Guys,
    Found the problem. Just did a re-run went down to the other end to do the new run and again no movement. OH BUGGER. OK back to the original cab checked all the switches and noticed that instead of placing the throttle to the OFF position I had placed it into the EMERGENCY position so no wonder the train did not move. OK Back to other end and hey presto off we went. And even got a GOLD medal.

3. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

As soon as you get it right, it works... :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Olaf the Snowman

Olaf the Snowman Well-Known Member

It should be placed in the full service (step 3) position when demobilising the cab NOT in OFF. You will still get brake release from the other end as long as the controller isn’t in emergency but should still be placed in full service regardless as you need to secure the train.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Cottonmouth

Hi, Thanks for that. Not sure there was any mention on what position the brake should be set at. but will take you info and apply, Many thanks