PlayStation Free Action Points

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stujoy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I had just finished driving a train to Wuppertal on RRO and returned to free roam when an RB48 train arrived at the station. I climbed aboard and sat in the driving seat to see what time the service would depart and then went to sit in a passenger seat. I was expecting to wait to be asked whether I wanted to give up driving but instead, a few seconds after the “close the doors” instruction appeared the doors closed and, along with all the relevant instructions still appearing in the corner of the screen, the train started driving itself (no driver in the seat, me still in a passenger seat) and completed the service itself. Then a debrief page came up and gave me 2,500 Action Points (but no medal). Well, thank you very much ghostly train driver, much appreciated ;).

Odd things happen in TSW.

• Like Like x 1
  2. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I had the same thing happen the other day, although I got off the service that I was driving and it continued without me, awarding action points I believe.
    It didn't award me the mileage for the 166 however, so the game must have known that I was not driving.

It counted as a competed service also.

• Like Like x 1
  3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

I was driving cargo in HHR then i wanted to do a passenger train, so i jumped of the cargo and hopped on the DB BR 422. I was looking what i needed to do and it says that i need to leave the train, but i didn't ;). So when the train closes his doors i get the screen of that you finished the service and i get a gold medal :D.

Yes its weird.