Bugs Error System

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tsw2020tgp, Apr 2, 2020.

1. tsw2020tgp

tsw2020tgp Member

Hello, I am reporting 2 bugs that cause a system error: the first with the Class 45 / 1blu on the Leesds-Manchester Victoria schedule 4:21 p.m. The second with the BD 155 on Rhein-Ruhr-Osten on all schedules (with the BD155 this destroyed all my backups and I had to reinstall the whole game). I realize that making a video game is difficult but that is your job, me as a consumer I am in my right to have a product that works properly, I buy all your content, but if I can't use it, what's the point?You must imperatively correct these bugs and find a technical solution because they are abnormal and should not be present we are not talking about slight bugs but deep dysfunction. You can not sell a product without the consumer being able to profit in its entirety that is dishonest. Please remedy these anomalies as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Welcome to the show....

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Hi tsw2020tgp

Not heard of the BR 155 crashing on RRO before - can you give me some more cases with repro steps for this?

E.g. a specific service, any particular weather conditions used, and then at what point it crashes - and does it crash randomly or at around the same kind of place each time?

I'll then use that info to get some one here to repro it under the microscope and find out what's going on :)

Thanks and apologies you're experiencing these difficulties.

Matt

• Like Like x 1
  4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Just to clarify... you realise that the OP is reporting an error with the DB BR 155.... on PS4....? How are you going to fix that.....? Do you even have the capacity to test things on PS4...?

If you actually have the capability to test your products on PS4..... then I have a reproducible error to report to you, for the DB BR 155, on RSN, on PS4, as follows:

Loco: DB BR 155
    Route: RSN
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: Sound spikes and then completely cuts out, whenever you enter a tunnel
    Services: All services that include a tunnel - so basically all of them
    Point of sound crashing:
    All tunnels on RSN
    Weather conditions: All weather conditions
    Frequency of occurence: All the time - every single time, in every single tunnel.
    Randomness:
    None - the sound always breaks and it has done this for the whole year since the loco was released for sale on PlayStation Store

Can someone mark this up on JIRA, for attention.....? (Unless, of course, JIRA is broken).

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tsw2020tgp

tsw2020tgp Member

Thanks for your reponse but i don,t remeber the specific timetable(i suppose in the afternoon) and wheather mode.And i don't want to try again beacause this bug distroyed all my saves and the entire game it wasn't even possible to restart the game after that i had to deleate all my saves(they were all corrupted) and reinstall all the game.So i don't play no more with the DB155 on RRO because i was more than level 100 and it takes time to achevie ot again.
    Today i am on level 127,and if i cannot play with DB155on RRO it is not such bad but just a little sad cause i really love this loco.

6. tsw2020tgp

tsw2020tgp Member

Precision is surely a service in the afternoon, weather spring or summer I think but without being on that of 3:50 pm freight Hagen to Wuppertal, Petrol loading. In any case a service which makes all the length of the line that I am on .Hope it can help you.Thanks.

7. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

Same to me with a different route last night, over one year of process just deleted in one day...opened a ticket, talked about that with Dmitri on live stream last night but still nobody answer me back about the issue. I though i was only me have this problem but not, there is more people have the same issue or they gonna have it soon. https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...here-is-my-account-save-data-corrupted.21869/ here is mine.....

Too many bugs Matt in this game. I don't know why you guys didn't test it before the release or what? Just pay attention on this because we just spend money for that, it was not free....

Once again thank you...Decided to start again the game from zero, i see the mastery issue dissapear also...you see? Something not going well in the product team. Things works after the re-install of the game, but this is not fair. If i have to install the game everytime when it crash.

Sorry @tsw2020tgp for jumped in your post but maybe this will help in the solution of the game. image1.JPG image2.JPG

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020