Euro Fishing Missing Bosses In Manor Farm?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Spankus Munky, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Did you guys not add in the Roach/Bream/Tench/Catfish & Big Ghostie Boss fish in this lake? I have spent over 20 hours trying for the smaller Boss fish exclusively and have come up empty handed. I have numerous fish that either match or better the weights of these Boss species but they are just Common fish. Nobody has even claimed at catching one of these fish anywhere that I have found either, So whats the deal Dovetail are they even able to be caught yet?

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We're unaware of this issue on our debug systems internally but we will investigate the issue and let you know if we find anything.

3. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

Well done Spankus for bringing this issue up.
    This has been ongoing. Numerous support tickets have been sent regarding this issue.
    As an example, one of the boss Roach fish at 3lb 1oz is stated to be the biggest Roach in the lake in its description.
    However, I have caught a 3lb 1oz Roach 4 times, but it is not named or indicated as a boss.
    Would be good if this issue with the Roach, Tench, Bream & Catfish Bosses & Big Ghostie could be addressed asap
    Thanks, Cruel Vodka

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

With the smaller species the biggest fish in the lake is not always necessarily the boss fish. It is possible to have Roach, Tench and Bream that are bigger than the boss fish. You will know when it's a boss fish because it will have a name.

5. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

The issue here DTG_Stephen is that not one person has caught one of these Boss fish yet and some have been targeting them specifically and have come up empty despite bagging every Carp in the Lake apart from Big Ghostie multiple times. That should send alarm bells ringing in Dovetail HQ.

I am again multiple irl hours in (circa 15 hours and counting) targeting these smaller fish and still nothing to show for it... We all know how the Boss system works but this is clearly a problem as I have not had this issue on any other Lake so far...

6. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

It is worrying to hear which is why we will be looking into it. If we find something out of place we will work to fix it straight away.

7. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

My argument DTG_Stephen was that in the description of this particular boss Roach, it states that it is a boss fish and also states that it is the biggest in the lake. Hence no more Roach at that weight. Meaning it is the boss being caught. Not just by me.......
    As with the other species & Big Ghostie, It looks like these fish are being caught, but the game does not have them named or linked as being an actual boss etc once they are caught.
    There are many of us like Spankus Munky, purely targeting these bosses, but none at all have been registered as being caught anywhere due to this issue.

8. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Just to add to back up Vodka on his point about the biggest in the lake being 3lbs 1oz, I actually noticed this myself so took a picture of a Roach I caught on this lake who was 3lbs 2oz...

9. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

Lol...... Oh So the description of this fish is also wrong then......

10. Candles

Candles Member

Just to piggy back this, I created a thread a few days ago highlighting a similar issue on Foundry. I believe that MC and similarly sized boss fish have disappeared from the Foundry Dock since the update, so it very well could be that the update negatively effected catching certain boss fish in the game. I look forward to this being looked into and hopefully we get an answer. If they can confirm it is broken, hopefully a fix soon after.

11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I will query that one with the development team, it may mean a minor adjustment to the Krook or the rest of the Roach in the lake at some point.

The issue on Foundry will be unrelated to this Candles. The issues highlighted by Vodka and Munky so far are specific to Manor Farm. We have been looking into that one and all the boss fish are definitely there in Foundry, it seems that some of them are just being a bit shy about taking the bait at the moment.

12. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

Thanks DTG_Stephen
    Are you able to confirm at this time that there is indeed an issue with Manor Farm?

13. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Minor inconsistencies in the Roach weights have been confirmed and we will look at how to best handle this situation. In regards to boss Tench, Roach and Bream on the lake, we have had multiple reports of people not being able to catch them and the development team are looking further in to this as a matter of urgency.

14. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

Thanks DTG_Stephen :)
    Don't forget about Big Ghostie (Carp boss) also, as there are also no confirmed catches of him either.
    May be an odd one.
    Appreciate your update on the situation

15. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

has the fact "the pretty one" not being on boss log been noticed also i dont think its currently counting towards my 10+ 40 lb fish

16. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller Active Member

Yes, they do know about the pretty one not being included in the log list.

17. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Big Ghostie is included in that.
    We are aware that The Pretty One isn't currently in the Anglers Log under the boss fish section and will be correcting this.

18. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

Thanks DTG_Stephen
    How is progress coming along with a fix?

19. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

update would be great ;)

20. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I hope to have more information on this for you soon.

21. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

Thanks DTG_Stephen