Qr

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WickedGamer57, Sep 29, 2017.

?
  1. YESSS!

75.0%
  2. Nah rather go with Europe/North America or even Japan

25.0%
  1. WickedGamer57

WickedGamer57 New Member

Queensland rail! I personally believe this will never be added because Dovetail Games never seem to give love to Australia, but I think this could be so so so perfect!
    So with QR introducing there 'New Generation Rolling stock' program with the Bombardier train would give this route a nice modern feel yet for an older feel you could have some of the older EMUs! I personally think a way to make this economical with all the different trains and the amount of R n' D involved to create something like this, would be to have the base route with one EMU one Freighter and one High speed tilt train (but have the other trains as ai) then you can buy the other EMUs separately. You could choose what route length to develop easily enough, you could do Caboolture to Brisbane or Caboolture to Gold coast or even Nambour to Brisbane or if you wanted to really outdo yourselfs then Gypmie to Gold coast. This would be so awesome yet I'm holding out no hope, but the idea is still there <3.

• Like Like x 3
  2. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

I would love to see something from Australia modeled into the game. There is a lot of potential to be had with so many variations in routes and motive power. I am actually surprised no one had a go at making an Australian route so far. Good suggestion!

3. aeterna

aeterna New Member

I would be interested also, maybe a desert route?

This one should be easy to model :P

Forward to #t=4m00s

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  4. Unidentified

Unidentified New Member

You mean these trains Screenshot_20200418-150702_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200418-150645_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200418-150635_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200418-150401_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200418-150352_Gallery.jpg

5. Unidentified

Unidentified New Member

6. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Nice pictures Unidentified but a awful lot of wasted space with all the empty black squares.

7. jackhendrickson99

jackhendrickson99 New Member

I second this, either QLD or WA rail: a mixture of standard and narrow gauges, suburban lines, regional lines, local jobs, long distance intermodal, raw materials like coal, iron ore, grain, overhead electrical networks etc etc