Addon & Mastery- A Dlc/disc-based Issue?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Railmaster, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I bought the disc version Collectors Edition, as well as some DTG addons in the store as DLC - without any problems. The new addon from Rivet-Games is shown to me but not offered. Have a suspicion that this is a distinction, whether disc or DLC version. That means - you are asked whether you have the add-on "MSB" and possibly only consider the DLC, but not the disc version. I don't know if that could be so, but it sounds plausible. Mainly because with Rivet-Games a third party now offers an addon. This conclusion is obvious ...

Furthermore, it is not yet possible for me to take part in the mastery. It is loading but I cannot select anything. Since January and now with the second profile, new registration, etc.
    Could it be that a distinction is made between the disc and DLC versions?

So the question for everyone - are there players with the disc version (especially the Collectors Edition!) Who do not have these problems?

• Like Like x 1
  2. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Hi,
    I have a friend that have also the disc collectors edition and have unfortunately the same issue. This issue is around this whole forum, so if you look at some posts you can find that other persons have the same issue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

The guy on this post seems to have the same issue.

4. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Then it should be easy for DTG to identify and fix the problem! We as a community cannot do more than try to pinpoint the mistake. And I think DTG can be happy about such a community, because we all want to have fun together here.

• Like Like x 1