Menu Woes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garingdahl, Apr 26, 2020.

1. garingdahl

garingdahl New Member

I just recently started playing TS:2020 (Steam Version) after playing TSW2020 on my Xbox for several months. There was a lot more content on the PC version.

My question is: Has anyone had a problem with the Free Roam and Workshop Menus coming up blank?

I only seem to have access to the Career and Quick Routes Menu.

2. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

The Free Roam tab coming up blank is normal. Most new routes don't come with free roam scenarios anymore, so if you want some for a specific route, you'll have to make them yourself in the scenario editor. The workshop tab is kinda similar, you'll need to download routes and scenarios from the Steam Workshop for anything to show up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. garingdahl

garingdahl New Member

Thanks. Lots to learn here!

4. TerryBalldriver

TerryBalldriver Member

Same here I was playing TSW on Xbox one x then upgraded to a gaming pc to get TS2020. So much more content relevant to what you like. Better playing with a keyboard as well. Always buy your stuff during a steam sale, your save loads. I bought TSW as well on steam for less than half price, worth having for that price.

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

garingdahl have a watch of this as it explains how to make a free roam

When you run a Free Roam you have to check the points are set correctly by looking at the 2D map - [9] key
    You route is in the darker blue and the points have a white circle - click and it changes route.

Peter

6. garingdahl

garingdahl New Member

Thank you, Peter!