Passengers

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tallboy7648, Apr 26, 2020.

1. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

The passengers in some stations don't board the train. And also, Everytime I do a route almost all the stations are empty. Sometimes when you get to the last stop, the passengers don't get off, they just stay on. Also on the LIRR sometimes when I beggin the line the train is full which shouldn't be the case. When I open the doors at the start of the line, everyone gets off the train. Is there gonna be an update where we can see many more passengers at stations and fix the passenger issues. I would like my train to be crowded. London Paddington and New York Penn Station shouldn't be empty, it should be full of people boarding and unboarding trains.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah the passenger System needs a major overhaul.

- More varied passengers so not 3 times the same character model stands next to each other
    - Better passenger boarding (leaving at last station before depot moves and such)
    - More passengers. Since there´s barely waiting some at stations.

List could go on. But not sure if this has or will have any priority for DTG in the forseable future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...all great ideas. I’d also like to see DTG resolve the issue with passengers having trouble traversing the gap between the car and the platform while they’re getting off. I’m assuming other folks have seen this as well, and not just me.