Peninsular Corridor - C!ean And Tidy Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by olmysennon3, Feb 23, 2020.

1. olmysennon3

olmysennon3 New Member

Hi, when I get to the near end of the run and you stop your train at designated marker, schedule log "STOP AT LOCATION: College Park" the next parts of the scenario states that you will now have to wash and refuel your train. The schedule indicates "GO VIA LOCATION: CEMOF Car Washer". This is where this scenario falls apart. No matter what I do, stay in the cab I arrived in, move to the opposite end cab, which the scenario does Not indicate you have to do, changing the manual switches on the ground which is not indicated to do, to get to the washer, two things either happen. If I'm in train view exterior I can get the train to move forward or backward however the train Always goes to the right most track as I try going back towards the car washer which is the incorrect track, OR from inside cab view no mater which cab I'm in the train continues to go go forward, the direction in which I arrived in the first place, which is totally opposite the direction you have to go. Yes reverser is set for correct direction. Sorry for blurred screenshots, clear enough to read the messages which is all I can show anyways at this point in the game for this scenario. Any insight into this would be great. Thank You!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  2. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

You have to manual switch the points to change tracks

• Like Like x 1
  3. dmitry103

dmitry103 New Member

Click the map button ( to the left of the menu button ) on your Xbox controller. It’ll take you to map, move around and zoom in to a switch and you’ll be able to flip it. Hope this helped.

4. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

Make sure u cleared it