Ts Marketplace Proposal: Amtrak Heritage Equipment

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by Latios Gaming, May 2, 2020.

1. Latios Gaming

Latios Gaming New Member

Amtrak inherited a huge amount of passenger equipment, but only the best of the best made it to the Heritage Program. We currently lack much of this equipment in game. When Dovetail released the P30CH, I was hoping I would be able to play with a bunch of heritage equipment, but I was wrong. All we got was a very nice diner, and a disappointing single dome that was named “10-6 sleeper” in game.
    I feel that because this error was made, Dovetail should make things right by at least considering a marketplace release of the following:
    Budd 10-6 Sleeper in three versions. Ex-Union Pacific (middle photo), ex-Southern Pacific (top photo), and ex-Santa Fe (bottom photo). MISC219dd.jpg File0005.jpg . 29739052416_bca3a10532_b.jpg

Budd 24-8 Slumbercoach
    rr1238ww.jpg

Budd Coach
    amt7617L.jpg

Other cars: Saint Louis Car Co. ex-Union Pacific 44 seat coach, Saint Louis Car Co. Table car, Pullman 16-10 Slumbercoach (Harbor series), Budd ex-California Zephyr 10-6 sleeper (NO SKIRT, that part is important and distinguishes it from the 10-6 we currently have), Pullman Standard Super Dome, Budd Great Northern Great Dome.

I'm not suggesting that DTG put all of these into a single pack. I feel that they could release the cars in separate small packs grouped together with some sort of theme. What does everybody think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

I mean if there is three versions of a car that shares the same design with a few differences, might as well release it all in one Marketplace bundle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. andrew.umlauft1

andrew.umlauft1 Member

Amtrak had a hodgepodge of heritage equipment. Do the cars with the previous owners colors from the early Amtrak days in the early 1970's