PC Passengers Wont Board (class 101 Pennine Dlc Etc)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dscully76, May 5, 2020.

1. dscully76

dscully76 New Member

Hi guys!

For some reason when I try to load passengers they are not getting on train, i open doors & they just stand there & don't move etc.

I've tried it a few times on different scenarios/timetables but it's not working & none of them board, I can still complete the duty as at the end it says complete etc but it's a bit of a bummer that when I stop at stations no passengers are boarding, I stop the train in markers, put brakes on etc & open correct side doors :*( ...any ideas!? I've not tried with other trains yet I will try later, but at the mo this is with the 101 (DMU) .

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

They might be waiting for a different train!

• Like Like x 3
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

They might be trainspotting.

• Like Like x 3
  4. dscully76

dscully76 New Member

is it a known issue though? as not once have i had any passengers board at any station with this 101 :o ?

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Yes, it’s like that, especially on older routes. I think the animation of passenger behaviour has improved on the recent German routes. I think overall passenger numbers are related to how smoothly the route runs as adding more passengers slows down frame rate and adds to performance issues, so routes that struggle with performance have fewer. Passenger numbers are also lower on console versions of the game, but I think they generally act in the same way on both console and PC, which at many stations is with indifference to what your train is doing. There’s nothing you are doing that’s affecting how they behave.

6. dscully76

dscully76 New Member

oki sokw thanks for info :) its not a big issue for me as i can still complete tasks etc so its more of a "realistic" thing :)

7. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Try not to open the doors early, ive not this, close them and reopenthem again, they should start moving

8. dscully76

dscully76 New Member

It seems to be working, I think it was just that particular route where they are not boarding, guess it's just a bug!