Ecw 313

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ehrenholt, May 6, 2020.

1. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

I know Matt denided it but please give us a 313 for ECW as 2 trains and no extra addons is a bit terrible in my opinion it is my favourite route but the 377 and 66 gets a bit tiresome after a while and the NTP/TVL locos are boring as it.is the same route. If you want to keep me playing your wonderful game please add a 313 for the Seaford branch and the occasional service to Eastbourne

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

Would also be nice to see the class 171 in there aswell, running the odd service from Lewes to Eastbourne (London Victoria - Ore) then to have the class 313 running from Seaford to Brighton.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

I agree. I forgot the 171. Do a pack like the BR heavy freight pack. 2 for 1. Also please upvote the Pacer post I added

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

It would be nice to see the 171 but probabilities are slim seen as the route is based in 2020, most of these for phased out for the route, they could add the class 171, however it would take away the realism for the route set in this period of time Unless they use 171 like they did the with 37, 47,40,45 with a one off service departing Eastbourne to Lewes for the Ore - London Victoria service, there the odd 171 that passes by just not very often

5. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

HOWEVER! Having the class 377 electrostar and the class 313 emu with the class 171 turbostar would definitely add more quality towards the differences the services, would definitely add more towards the train spotting prospect for the players whom once finished there service like to explore the station and observe the variety of traction displayed on this route; but also a lot of bug requirements and fixes would definitely needed to be included with the loco pack;

6. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Indeed, I thought that we could have several 171 services from Lewes to Eastbpurns and maybe the odd services to Seaford, as there could be a stock change

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ballantyne

Ballantyne Member

I like the sound of this, hopefully with in later years we will see this content.