Trainsimworld: Xbox One Release

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trainiac99, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Trainiac99

Trainiac99 New Member

Hello all was just wondering if anybodys knows any info regarding the release of TSW:GWR for the Xbox One last date I believe I heard was November to coincide with a special hardware update for the Xbox One X and Scorpio addition however it may not be true anymore info would be greatly appreciated as I'm not in a good financial position as like many others out there to afford a decent spec gaming PC.

Cheers and All the Best!
    Rushaune

2. russianchip

russianchip Guest

I'm not sure that has been confirmed, from the twitter thread it may have been a educated guess. I hope so as I've been waiting an age for this. The laptop will not cope but I am really looking forward to seeing what an Xbox can really do!! A demo version to test would be great to get a feel for the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bartek3net

bartek3net New Member

Game has just hit Microsoft Store shelf:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/sto...world/9nv7ww3kfv6v?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
    ..HOWEVER it's on PC only still (another platform beside Steam), so because I own it on Steam I won't double buy it unless it hit PLAY ANYWHERE program.
    IT WAS PROMISED to xbox players it will come on this console and even XBOX ONE ENHANCED games list contain this game. There's no doubt it will come but when is one big mistery.
    Sadly they didn't said if this game will be PLAY ANYWHERE PROGRAM so they could have my money already (AGAIN) because I want it on my console and PC but no... they say and mention nothing about it like it's some kind of conspiracy secret.. sad.
    Would be nice to have more info about xbox version AND VR support...

4. russianchip

russianchip Guest

Latest information from Twitter in response to planning and development stages: "There are different stages of development, it has been in active production for a year and a bit now."

5. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

Looking like some actual news on this front could be on the way within the coming weeks... ;)

- Jay