Euro Fishing There Is A 124 Yard Hole At The Bottom Of Peg 15

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Derrick Miller, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller Active Member

Had another session where I was hoping to run into the Pin Head Mirror and was following advice of another forum member who suggested Manor Farm's peg 15.

I was getting nothing but smaller fish (20 lb class, anything less is baitfish) but the bite was steady. Pole #3 was to my right and starting to shred line off the reel. I had two other fish going at that moment. By the time I got to #3 it was pretty much swimming at my feet.

Then the camera angle locked top down! I couldn't do anything to move it. Finally, after swearing at the gaming overlords, I noticed my line out read 124 yards at a depth of 0.0 feet. I figured it must be that new math everyone keeps complaining about. But I started to gain line, coming straight up from the bottom until I got the fish on the bank. It was a 20 lb common.

What kind of fishing voodoo are you playing at, DTG? :)

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know about this Derrick.

I will pass it onto the development team for investigation.

3. Derrick Miller

No worries on my part. I take the game as it is and actually found this funny...that's a bonus in my book :)

4. essoxlucious

essoxlucious Member

I had the same issue from peg 16. Picked up the rod after a screaming run. The distance read 224yds with 0 depth. After reeling in for ages and getting nowhere I put the rod down to land a fish on a different rod. I then returned to the first rod at 224 yds and started reeling in, this time the line started come in. After a while I managed to land the fish which was a 10lb common carp. One of my other rods had a run which I struck into to find the fish take line out across the water through the bank on the opposite side and went 125 yards before I managed to start gaining line. And Managed to land the fish .
    I’m using the PS4 pro

5. Derrick Miller

well, now that you mention it, I have a few instances of the insta-run out, as well. The only thing I can remember by way of pattern is that when I put tension on the line after picking it up the fish was within maybe 5 yards of the peg. Just like you, poof!, the fish was at a good distance.