London Underground Circle Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trainz7726, May 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Trainz7726

Trainz7726 New Member

I would like to see the London Underground Circle Line in Train Sim World. The route is 17 miles long with 36 total stations. So in terms of length it would be perfect. I would like to see the S7 stock train with in train announcements. This route is unique because it runs From Hammersmith to Edgeware Road, but runs in a circle around Central London after you leave Edgeware Road heading towards Central London. It makes it easier to travel through Central London. Royal Oak and WestbournePark is already in TSW Great Western Express and there is also the Paddington tube station in the Great Western Express route. I think this should be the first of several London Underground routes because of how unique it is and since it's not a long route, and since DTG is based in the U.K, it should be a easy route to make.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I think this route would be cool for tsw. i just hope they make it go full length, should be easy to do so

3. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I would like to see this route in the game and it was made for the world of subways video game

4. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

They would since it’s 17 miles

5. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Lol, imagine if they would even cut the route because "it's too long"

No just kidding, with the current trend in shorter routes they could add this one and nobody would notice how short it actually is.

Question though, is the route 100% underground? If it is, I'm almost entirely sure DTG won't make this route since it doesn't have any scenery that way. But if it has a certain part above and another part below ground they could possibly add this.

6. UnlimitedMagic

No it’s not 100% below surface

7. tallboy7648

It's part of the Sub-surface network of the London Underground which is very similar to the New York City subway. They also have the deep tube network which runs deep underground. The lines that run on the sub surface network are the Circle Line, District Line, Hammersmith And City Line, and the Metropolitan Line. The lines that run on the deep tube are the Bakerloo Line, Central Line, Picidally Line and the Victoria Line

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. tallboy7648

I think if they were to this route or more underground routes, then they need to address and fix the passengers in tsw because it's ridiculous how this game has been out for three years and we are still are operating trains that enter empty stations, trains that are empty and don't get packed and passengers that don't board the train at all. Since the London Underground is busy and if they don't fix it, then it would fail to capture how busy the underground is.

9. UnlimitedMagic

At rush only because the underground is mainly packed at rush hour

10. tallboy7648

I see

11. UnlimitedMagic

Or when they celebrate the last train to be in service on a line
    But this is just a speacial occasion

12. tallboy7648

You know maybe it would be even better to add the entire London Underground network to Train Sim World because I feel like if this person asks for the circle line, then people are gonna want the Hammersmith And City Line and other tube lines so I would like to see the entirety of the London Underground network

13. UnlimitedMagic

But in parts because it’s 250 miles in total length