Fishing Sim World No Perfect Strike

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by billymcknight41, May 12, 2020.

1. billymcknight41

billymcknight41 New Member

I love the game... I just went Pro level on Fishing Sim World Pro. But I have NEVER got a perfect hook as of yet. I just started switching out the beginner poles and tackle they start you out with. But shouldn't I of had a perfect strike with those as well by now? I'm on a laptop. would that matter for anything? I get a lot of poor strikes but hardly ever lose the fish. Only a few times has that happen. Also, I have waited for a long period of time for the game to load. I get in and get to pick a spot on the map to start and it takes forever to load. I've eaten dinner and took a shower and it still had not loaded. but the shows it's still loading. So 1) how do you really get a perfect strike without either ripping the face off the fish or turning the fish inside out? (try to catch that one later) and why does it take so long for the game to load after picking astarting point? even after all this I'm addicted to this game. I'm still going to play. so if you catch a fish without a face. I probably did it! lol thanks for any advice or help in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mspitzke

mspitzke New Member

I think the laptop would be a different feel. With the Xbox1 controller you feel the fish hit with kind of a buzz then you set the hook and I’d say it’s about 90 percent perfect sets for me the tougher ones are some surface baits and I anticipate the strike. If you could buy a controller that might help with the feel.

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member