Game Crashes On The Rro

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tokatails08, May 13, 2020.

1. tokatails08

tokatails08 Active Member

I was playing the journey mode and on the freight service towards Hagen, when approaching the station the game would kick me off to the dashboard.

2. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi tokatails08,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Please, could you let us know specifically which service you were running when you experienced this problem?

Many thanks, Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. tokatails08

tokatails08 Active Member

It happened on the petroleum freight service from Wuppertal Steinbeck yard>Hagen freight yard @09:53 and also happened with the intermodal Wuppertal Steinbeck yard>Hagen freight yard @08:18. The crash would happen only a few Kms away from Hagen Hbf.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

I can confirm the crash with the 09:53 service, this happened to me as well recently at the same place.
    During a second try I was able to complete it without any problems though.
    It reminds me a bit of the crashes near Miles Platting on NTP.
    I was using the BR 182 on a Xbox One original (not S or X) with TSW installed on an external USB 3.0 HDD.

• Like Like x 1
  5. aaronmcintosh2011

aaronmcintosh2011 New Member

Steve the same things is happing to me on every passenger run. It crashes about 800 metres from. Hagen-Wehringhousen. Does not matter what timetable service ive done multiple trips as driver or passenger and the game crashed every time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Mine runs perfectly fine now, since I had to delete RSN for crashing whenever I got near Hagen hbf. For some reason it looked like a clash or some sort, since both RSN and RRO both have Hagen hbf and both routes kept crashing near Hagen.

7. aaronmcintosh2011

aaronmcintosh2011 New Member

I'd agree mate! I deleted it and now RRO is fine. Really weird.

8. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

Do you think it will work in other way? I have both DLCs, but currently playing RSN and had few crashes aproaching Hagen, about 3km before staion. So learned by experience with NTP route, I'm saving the game near 100km speed restriction, just in case of crash. Reading the above I think it could repair RSN by uninstalling RRO. What do you think?

PS. Are there any issues by uninstalling DLCs, any progress impact or something?

9. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Well, after I deleted RSN, I found out that the DB BR 155 got deleted as well. So now I have one less loco DLC! Ah well, least I still got the 182 though.