PC Lirr M3 Door Behavior

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by CoyoteMan, May 13, 2020.

1. CoyoteMan

CoyoteMan Active Member

Here’s a video of how the doors should behave on the M3. I was watching Matt’s stream and I noticed they were quite slow to open/close in the game.

2. CoyoteMan

CoyoteMan Active Member

And here’s a clip of how it is in TSW (very slow!)

3. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

The horn too

4. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Oh man, the bell timing and speed of the doors closing isn’t even close to the same as IRL. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not game breaking but it sure is something which should be correct right away or at least corrected in an update.

The horn in-game is the same as the M7 isn’t it? Which when looking on YouTube they do sound different. Again, not game breaking but come on DTG!!!

5. Oo7 BELL 7oO

Oo7 BELL 7oO Active Member

Im on Xbox ang you can't even use the M3

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I think the speed of the doors closing and opening is the smallest of the issues with the M3, I'm rather hoping they fix the issues with the sounds first, and other things like the M3 spawning with marker lights off.
    But since we're talking about doors, what annoys me a bit is that to turn the door/comms control panel key, you need to move the mouse to the opposite direction. To turn the key right, you need to move your mouse/the slider to the left. It's really annoying, especially because in the M7 it's the right way around.