PlayStation Survey: Services, Routes And Trains...

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Railmaster, May 14, 2020.

?
  1. Commuter services

2. Passenger journeys

3. Freight tasks

4. Shunting services

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Which routes and trains do you like best?

My favorites are clearly the British routes, they have the most charm and playable options of all of them. This is where I like NTP the most! WSR is a special darling.

Of the German routes, I like RSN best, as a counterpart to NTP. Furthermore MSB, because I can drive the BR-204 there.

I like NEC best in the US. PC is the most fun with the Baby Bullet.

OSD is ok, too bad that the two locomotives are so very similar.
    I can best do without RT, as well as the new M3 and the MP15DC, because commuter and shunting are not my favorites.

With the F40PH I'm at war because of the brakes.
    I was particularly happy about the BR-204, a must have! I'm also a fan of British diesels, they're just fun! My favorite train is the Class 33 with the BR-Mk1 wagons in WSR! The BR-155 is a real tip on the German routes after the bugfix!

What do you like most?

2. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Us and German freight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

It's difficult to answer. I like routes that offer wide variety, every time I run the game I have mood for something different than the previous time.

My most favorite routes are (always taking full package into account, not just the base route):
    NTP and TVL are clear winners for UK. ECW is in third place.
    MSB, RSN and RRO for Germany. HRR feels bland for some reason, even though it has great variety in service mode as well.
    PC for the North America region. LIRR would be the second option.

I'm still waiting for a route that encompasses all everyday operations in one complex timetable. Peninsula Corridor comes closest to this with decent length, passenger trains following multiple stopping patterns, freight trains, and shunting services.

4. Sigy_Joe

Sigy_Joe Member

Hi guys! I write from Italy. Obviously I'm a fan of trains, and I give vent to my passion through simulators.

I love shunting locomotives but also passenger trains.
    I always use the German routes on TSW20 because they are the ones closest to the Italian ones. I also really like the Class 66 in GWE and the BR Class 08 in NTP. I don't like commuter trains.
    I'm waiting for an offer to take the BR DB 204 too!

Hello everybody!

• Like Like x 1