Gwe Service 6l65: Multiple Yellow Followed By Green

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Sintbert, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

Hi

While driving Service 6L65 i got multiple times a random yellow signal along the way with an immediate green after it. The green was even visible bevor i passed the yellow.
    Also on multiple greens the AWS warnig has gone off.
    And bevor the moveover to the UpFast i have not gotten a double yellow, just the single yellow with junction indicator and i ran with 70 mph over the 40 mph switches close after it.

TSW_Sintbert_1506031999_00.png.jpg TSW_Sintbert_1506032193_00.png.jpg

2. Sintbert

And another one..

TSW_Sintbert_1506036100_00.png.jpg

3. Quentin

Quentin Well-Known Member

I find this happens on Class 43 and 166 as well, but only when the game has been saved and then resumed later.

4. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

This happens almost every scenario for me and I usually do not save games.Could this be caused by a train switching tracks and making a fast cross across your track.2 blocks down the line?

5. Sintbert

For me definetly not.. i often check what services are around me.. in that scenario i had nothing between me multiple stations ahead.

6. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

The last 5 issues of this double yellow, yellow, green have been as I suspected. It has been a train making a fast crossing two blocks down across the track that I am on. I also have had the normal double yellow, yellow, red.

7. Mackintosh

Mackintosh Member

I have only experienced this when resuming a saved game. Never happened to me otherwise.