Br 143 Tutorial

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by david.hurst, Mar 12, 2020.

1. david.hurst

david.hurst New Member

I've a problem completing the tutorial for the BR143 on Ruhr-Sieg. At the point it asks you to set the headlights, an indicator appears to set the centre light to On, however the switch isn’t active so there doesn’t appear to be a way to switch the centre light on. The tutorial can’t then progress. I’ve tried using the right arrow quick menu but the ‘Headlights on’ option doesn’t activate the switch so I’m stuck unable to complete the tutorial.
    Is there any work around for this? Thanks

2. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

I have the same issue, any solution or workaround for it?

edit:

I restarted the tutorial and turned on middle headlight switcher first, then left and right. Works OK now.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Try activating those switches in a different order (if I remember correctly it was left to right), and please pay attention that during tutorials a lot of interactive elements are disabled. So if you don't stick to the timing and literal description of the tasks, you'll mostly likely get stuck. That also means you'll have to avoid shortcuts.