PC Train Sim World Opinions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by grim, May 13, 2020.

1. grim

grim New Member

Train sim world needs to put more diesels and heavy freight train packs in the usa and canada. Then you have free roam they should let you do want you want and not with all red lights so you can't go anywhere basically.

Please tell me your thoughts or would like to see in ps4 train sim world.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

I basically not like any US/CA route. Well maybe the Acela may be something. But I would prefer like the Three Country corner route. Or something in Stockholm, Sweden with the X2, X40, X60. Maybe something in Japan with the Shinkansen.
    I found that in Chile Runs a line From Valparaiso to Limache (42 kms) with an Alstom X'Trapolis 100 and X'trapolis Modular.
    I would like to see the ICE 3 (BR403 and 406) but I think DTG is unable to make the LZB system. I wonder if they would have the same problem with the KVB and TVM400 for the TGV and LGV.
    It would be awesome if there's also a Malmö to København Route crossing the Oresunds bridge and using both Swedish ATC and Danish ATC.
    I've always found awesome to drive trains crossing borders and changing voltage, systems, etc.