Dlc Extensions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dragonic, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Dragonic

Dragonic New Member

I think it would be great if the feature DLCs would extend existing Route for example if you would work on a route continuing from Reading to somewhere else that it would extend the GWE instead of being a standalone.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

Will probably happen in the future i guess. But i rather would see also some different country's or routes for now :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dragonic

Dragonic New Member

Well, I hope for other routes and countries too. But this was more a general wish to increase diversity and long time motivation.

4. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

I hope for some extention of GWE to. The longer the route the more fun :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

I would love to see the current route extendes to add more realism, i shall only be purchasing future UK routes and add ons as they generally have the most realism.

6. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

I think expansion of existing routes; like the Sheerness Branch Extension works in TS20xx, would be great for Train Sim World.

In GWE terms I'd like to see an expansion to Heathrow at least, if they can get the licenses for the trains involved.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kentora

Kentora Member

Expentions to the 7 branch lines connected to the actual main line could easily add diversity with new mph and new materials :
    - The 4 thames valley local branch lines (Greenford branch line, Slough to Windsor & Eton Line, Marlow Branch Line and Henley Branch Line) + Class 165/1
    - The Heathrow Airport branch with the Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect (class 360 and 332) and GWR class 387/1 Electrostar on the main line electrified part
    - The 2 freight branch lines (Brentford branch line + Staines and West Drayton Railway) with other engine and freight car type (why not a class 08 and 67) and may be other freight compagnies

Less important add-on added with expantion to Oxford/ Bristol, to Basingstoke or to Exter adding engine like :
    - The Night Rivera (class 57/6+sleepers)
    - The preserved steam engine located at Southall : SR "West Country" 4-6-2 "Braunton" and LMS "Royal Scot" 4-6-0.
    - The class 800 "bi-mode"

• Like Like x 5
  8. jumpjet

jumpjet Active Member

Just for starters I would like to see the GWR route currently released, to at least have the same coverage as the TS17 version of the same route.:)

9. milkyb007

milkyb007 New Member

Very much i think gwe to Didcot is doable and it gives hot more than 1 stop