Wherry Lines Graphics Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by WaveyDavey, May 18, 2020.

1. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Been using TS20 for a while now without any issues but have just bought the Wherry Lines add-on today and have a strange graphics issue whenever i try and use it. It only affects this one add-on though.

Basically the cab view is totally distorted leaving the route unusable. Below is a screengrab showing what i mean......

I have not had this issue previously and haven't changed any settings.... If i go into another route everything is fine and displays as it should it is just the class 37 and class 170 that come with this add-on where by i have the issue.

Any advice at all as at the minute i've just thrown £25 down the pan. :(

upload_2020-5-18_16-23-4.png

2. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

Try setting the camera options to default, it looks like your camera view is zoomed out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WaveyDavey

I've looked in settings but can't see anything for camera options.... Where do you set that?

Plus would that not affect all routes / cabs not just the two included with this add-on? as whenever i use anything else it all looks fine.

4. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

It's related to the camera field of view and clipping. Reducing the filed of view should get rid of it.

5. WaveyDavey

Ok i've found the camera settings and clicked on the default button and all now looks good....... Any ideas why all the other routes were not affected by this though? I've gone in some other routes since hitting the default button and they all look the same as they did before only the Wherry Lines stuff has changed from being distorted to going to how it should look.

Very very strange.

Thanks all.

6. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

It could be the field of view that is set to work for the locomotive. You may have been zoomed out too far beyond the view designed for that particular locomotive.

• Like Like x 1