M3 & Lirr Issue's (lirr)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by robtorres718, May 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

There are many issue's with the lighting on the LIRR. There are Queen's Village and I believe Westbury with have no lighting at all throughout the platform. NYC platforms are well illuminated, and many platforms within your sim are not. This also includes street lights, tunnel lighting and underground platforms. The night sky with it's moon does not reflect light, and it leaves players feeling as if we are operating with a blindfold. During the day, the sun's light breaks through an overcast setting of clouds, breaks through the ground and is seen within underground tunnels, including those which disappear.

The M3 is a great addition to the LIRR! but, the sound issue's are clear. The audio cuts when passing a fellow M3. The in-cab audio is too loud. The horn is not only the M7's but it can be heard with the window up and the true in-cab sound whilst the window is rolled down. It's opposite and needs to be flipped.

Also one of my biggest issue's is the HUD, please allow a setting to remove the entire hud display, or add more settings to remove the speedometer and action points. etc. I care nothing for earning Action Points in a sim and think its useless. The debriefing screen after every route is also an annoyance. I would like to switch ends without having my sim interrupted.

And my last issue is service mode. there are no services from Long Island City to Jamaica. Can this please be added in to replace the Port Washington Service? The Port Washington service ends at Woodside, so why include that if there is no plans on extending the routes branch? And the need of 2 pair EMU's shuttling between Atlantic - Jamaica (Using tracks 2&3 in Atlantic Terminal)

Please consider these minor changes and fixes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the waiting times..like the main line and that shuttle Woodside run all like hour apart...yea that service mode for LI City is one of the BIGGEST disappointment..I didnt even buy the M3 thanks to ppl and the videos and all it does is jus substitute as an option for existing service...this DLC needs INPROVEMENTS and extensions even the dlcs before LIRR including GWE one...main line service shouldve went to/from Huntington and Ronkonkoma( if not that far I even be okay with Farmingdale) at least....we need further than Hicksville

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

But only third parties can POSSIBLY help that extensions. Matter of fact jus bout all the dlcs need extensions, those 20-23 type mile routes are corny at least give us a 40 mile type route

• Like Like x 2
  4. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Sometimes I ask myself if the DLC takes place in Long Island or Chernobyl. Trains shouldn't be glowing like that, and this has been a problem since Day 1 even on the PC.

• Like Like x 1