Db Br 422 Rhein-ruhr Osten

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Observadorpt, May 19, 2020.

1. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Hi

So, after i say i dont buy anymore dlcs, i buyed Rhein-Ruhr Osten and my problems started.

RRO: End of the Line trophy doesn´t unlock.
    BR 422: Lightweight Speeds trophy doesn´t unlock and i have reach a speed of 130km.

Im gonna stay away from this dlc for now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. septafan

septafan Active Member

They been bugged for awhile that’s why I don’t worry about them and just play to enjoy the route.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t stop driving the trains just because a trophy doesn’t pop. That’s the least important thing in the game. Just enjoy driving the trains, the experience, the thrill, the journey.

4. Observadorpt

Hi

Is so much dificult to fix the trophies? How many patches the game already have saying bug fixes this and that and trophies still broken.

5. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Not working trophies are for sure not the least important thing in this game. I have also a lot of trophies that don't pop up, even trophies after collecting every collectible. It's an essential part of the game for me -(and many others). Sorry, but I'm playing Playstation for years now and I have never seen a game where the trophies were bugged like in this game. At least they could give a statement to this topic because this isnt working properly since release. Frustrating. Especially when your are grinding hours for a certain trophy and then it doenst show up...

• Like Like x 1
  6. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

The fact is that TSW 2020 is full of bugs, especially on ps4 and DTG has not done anything in these 2 years since I bought this game! If I bought / paid with my money and it was expensive, all the extras that have come into play so far, then I want everything to work properly, that what was bought / paid is correct and there is no discussion! I don’t want to settle for like “Wow I ride the train and enjoy, the rest doesn’t matter”! How can you even write such nonsense? DTG did not give me the game for free, but sold me the game (digital de luxe edition) at a high price, so that he has no obligations to me and other players! As I wrote before on the forum and ticket support, this is a shame! Their updates are only when they add some new additions to the game, not fixing loads of bugs! Let me repeat once again, this is a great SHAME that I have not seen in any game yet! Serious companies are instantly fixing bugs that players report to them and not treating people like DTG, 'Who are you ...'! I am very disappointed and angry and I no longer have the will and enjoyment I had before the release of TSW 2020! The transition from TSW to TSW 2020 was done, to put it mildly, unprofessionally and sloppily, horribly! :(:mad::|

• Like Like x 2
  7. Observadorpt

Exactly. Shame that a game with lot of potential ends like this, seems the devs are poor developers that cannot program correctly, if they dont know how to fix why dont ask for help of another developer like EA or Bluepoint Games. Like you have said other companies have bugs and run to fix them.

I run 2 times the scenario Commuter Conclusion and no trophy. I ride above 70km reaching 130km and no trophy is frustrating.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

It’s too much of their EGO to ask others how it’s done! ;):cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

I think LIRR M3 is my last purchase for TSW 2020 and I will delete the game so let it stand in the library on ps4! If I am going to play a train simulator then it will be Zusi 3, on PC, it is expensive, € 60, but no new trains, locomotives and routes are added to the simulator, there are no additional costs ever again once the simulator is purchased. BTW it is the only real train simulator that uses DB and some other railways to train drivers but the trains and routes are only German and that is what I prefer on TSW. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Observadorpt

I have sayed that i didnt buy set 2 dlcs and i have buyed this first dlc for set 2 with a discount (it was im willing to do, buy all when are discount for them) but already regret it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I must admit I understand all the frustration and anger, but the problem isn't directly related to the DLC.
    I too bought this DLC with a discount and I had no problems with trophies yet, got those two mentioned here instantly after fulfilling the requirements.
    For me the problems with trophies occurred on the LIRR route. I opened a ticket, received an acknowledgement, but that was all.
    The classification for this bug was "normal", and I couldn't get a definite response about if and when it will get fixed, just standard excuses about capacity and priority.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Observadorpt

The only 2 trophies i need for LIRR is the one for completing 70 serviçes and the other for drive 700 miles.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Observadorpt

meanwhile im gonna try to repeat the serviçe connected to the internet, i always play disconneted.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Observadorpt

well, unlock both trophies with a new profile.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

OK, good to hear, but have u been connected to the internet or not? Because I personally got more problems with trophies when connected to the internet.

16. Observadorpt

i always have played without internet connection this game, but now i create a new profile and got the trophies but this time connected. But yesterday i have created a profile and try this 2 trophies without a connection and doesnt have unlocked