Fishing Sim World Small Issue About Translation To Spanish

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Yoncar, May 20, 2020.

1. Yoncar

Yoncar New Member

Hi there dovetail team,

I recently acquired this fantastic title included on the xbox pc gamepass beta, im really enjoying fishing sim world pro tour. I find the game entertaining and relaxing. The reason for this bug report is to inform about some fishes that appear on the game have a bad translation and the names displayed of the specie can't be possible because those fishes are saltwater fishes and as long as i can see on the game you never fish on the sea, fish locations are lakes or canals with fresh water species.

These are some of the fishes with bad name species:

Besugo, is not besugo because as i said for us this fish is found on the sea. The name in english for that fish in the game is bream, in spanish is called Brama, Brema or Platica.

Lubina is also saltwater, in spain the bass has another name, some are perca atruchada, perca americana, huro, lobina negra, lobina or black bass.
    I think the one that we are more familiar with could be lobina or perca americana.

Would be great to see that fixed on a next update or patch, but I know is not a big deal.