Fishing Sim World Boss Carp In Waldsee

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by WikusMazal, Sep 28, 2018.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Ok after many hours at this lake I am starting to wonder about this. I catch plenty 50lb+ and 60lb+ carp , no problem. But I am yet to see a single boss carp at Waldsee.
    Have you guys caught boss carp there ?

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I hate that pond with pure passion, I have spent 8 months chasing Claudia there on Euro Fishing. Funny enough, my first boss fish caught on FSW was Claudia on Waldsee, Talk about rubbing it in! I have also had Red on there, but If I am honest I have only had one small session on Waldsee, not including Online Tournament attempts last week.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

The bait scb seems to do the trick or tiger nuts I’ve caught a few boss fish on there now including Claudia I always have trouble with the small boss fish specially perch

• Like Like x 1
  4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Ok so there are a couple at least. I was starting to wonder if they even exist in the lake. Thanks for the replies guys

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thomaspeters1994

Thomaspeters1994 New Member

anyone tips for torpedo and boris? i read that boris caught with SOS 20mm but i cant find that bait in tacklebox and tackle shop only SCF 20mm is that same bait?

6. danatambrose

danatambrose New Member

Ive just managed to get Claudia out of Waldasee on a pop up tiger nut using a size 4 hinge rig over a weedy area 20yrds out from peg 19.

Tight lines everyone.

Attached Files:

7. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

I've managed to catch all the Boss carp on various boilies. Best boilies to use imo are nutrine white popups, monster red, activate 18ml. I've caught all the Boss fish from the lake except for 2 barbel - Tank and Barry. Been trying to catch them for ages, but seems impossible