Due And Time Not Correct

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Piussi, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

in every station i was at the due time or before that due time. But i got registered always 1 minute past that time..

also the level points go higher up and don't show you the next level.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

I've had this happen as well; for the first scenario I took out the short Hayes & Harlington service and arrived at Acton Main Line about 1 to 2 minutes before the due time, but it also registered a minute after.

3. J van E

J van E Member

Same here. All the times in the TIME column were NOT the times I actually arrived. Seems to me the TIME column shows the departure times instead and not the time you actually arrived.

4. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

Has happened to me as well on this scenario, reproducible.

5. J van E

J van E Member

Someone told me that the TIME column does not show the time you arrived, as I thought it did, but your departure time only. The TIME time should be 1 minute after the DUE time: that would mean you arrived and departed on time (because loading passengers always take a minute) and you should get a green icon. In the screenshot the OP posted the times look right indeed but those red icons are wrong...

6. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

So, if you arrive 1 minute earlier than your scheduled arrival time will it hold you until your scheduled departure and still give you a red X?

7. J van E

J van E Member

Well, if you arrive early it will indeed hold you until your scheduled departure but as I said, those red x's are wrong. You should only get a red x if TIME is 2 minutes or more later than DUE. TIME 1 minute later than DUE is perfect and should be green.

8. J van E

J van E Member

Just did another check running the 2P66 service.

The times I was told to arrive weren't always the same as the timetable shows (oddly enough quite a few were a minute later) but I arrived at every station before the time the game told me to be there and at every station I was told to wait until a specific time (simply because I was on time all the time).

The summary showed all times I was told to arrive (so not the timetable times) in the DUE column and the TIME column showed all the times for which I had to wait. They were all correct.

Only the very last time showed the actual arrival time (rounded up): DUE was 17.55, I arrived at 17.53.50 and TIME showed 17.54. All other times in the TIME column were 1 minute later than those in the DUE column (because I arrived on time at all stations). Had I been later somewhere I wouldn't have to wait there and the TIME column would probably show a time that was 2 or more minutes later than the DUE time.

As was to be expected I had all green icons. (So something went wrong with the OP's situation.)

Anyway, it is clear now that DUE shows the times you have to arrive (not according to the timetable but according to that the game tells you) and TIME shows the departure times. The TIME column does NOT show how late you arrived.

9. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

the time from 10.36 at twyford is wrong also.. i left that station at 10.35, because the game kept me there untill that time

10. Sime

Sime New Member

Same issue - that's why I came here. Does anyone from Dovetail ever read or reply in this forum. If not and we have to submit a bug report then surely this forum should be removed since reporting bugs to other players is not going to get any of them fixed.

11. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

They come and replay here. ;)

12. Sime

Sime New Member

Well, I submitted a bug report too. Hope they fix this soon!