Euro Fishing Yet Another Problem With This Game!!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Jordster24, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

• Is anybody elses manor farm ridiculously glitchy constant non stop glitching??? Walking casting catching fish is glitchy non stop like playin in super slow montion takes bout half an hour to cast 40 yards i really struggle to understand those people that thinks there no problem with this game its problem after problem and tbh its abit of a joke! Almost £50 later and this is wot im left with fml!

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Jordster, are you able to provide a video of the issues you are experiencing?

3. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

Not atm no because im out of space to make clips sadly

4. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

Currently trying foundrt dock and gettin the same problems!

5. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

105 yard cast without even full power bar ????

6. Jordster24

Jordster24 New Member

I will try and upload a clip tomorrow its now happenin on every single lake!!

7. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

is it possible that your lack of space on your Xbox is giving this game paging problems slowing it down on your Xbox? Could be worth freeing some space and seeing if the problem clears up at all.

8. tracko644

tracko644 Member

It's like playing whack a mole! Sort one problem & another pops up

• Like Like x 1
  9. tracko644

tracko644 Member

If I showed this level of incompetence in my job I'd be out on my backside

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Any chance of a job DTG? Can't do any worse & I know nothing!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller Active Member

Ya kinda kicked 'em in the tiger nuts there, tracko :)

12. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Only so much you can take Derrick! This game could be so much more but they seem like they're only interested in fleecing another dollar (in your case) or another pound in my case & not sorting out the major issues. Same old response "we're not aware of blah blah blah" if this game was free then no problem, but when you've spent good money on it then something needs sorting. Sadly trading standards can't get involved...Hang your head in shame DTG!....only interested in developing the next dlc cash cow!

13. Derrick Miller

Oh I get it, tracko...it's just that I have been saving that line for about three weeks now..."kicked in the tiger nuts". Finally, you gave me the opening I was longing for! LOL

14. tracko644

tracko644 Member

My pleasure Derrick, hopefully that kick in the tiger nuts wakes them up lol!

• Like Like x 1
  15. tracko644

tracko644 Member

though I very much doubt it.... cash grab, cash grab, cash grab

• Like Like x 1
  16. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

This is an unusual one Jordster and is not something that we have seen reported elsewhere. It could be down to the lack of storage that it is slowing things down. Let us know if freeing up some storage space solves the issue.

Tracko, are you also experiencing the same issues that Jordster is reporting?

17. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

If the game cost the sort of price Mickeysoft seem to think we should be paying for a title (somewhere between 40 and 70 pounds) then the cash-cow argument would carry a bit more weight (esp if the DLC costs were on a par with those of MS) but even with foundry dock and the season pass have only paid somewhere in the region of 50 quid for this game. Despite the problems which undoubtedly do exist with the title (missing boss fish in manor farm and float fishing needing a bit of an overhaul are the only things that seem to really affect me). I feel I have had my moneys worth, I enjoy getting a couple of hours virtual fishing in. Assuming the guys who develop and market this product have lives that need to be paid for is it realistic to expect them to churn out content or even corrections without some hope of turning an honest buck?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Derrick Miller

Yeah, I am satisfied with my purchase, too...years of flightsimming taught me patience, I guess.

19. ian

ian Member

apart from manor lake which needs a good sorting out all other lakes not any real problems good game for short sessions

20. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Ok Gordon, so what your saying is because these people have lives to live then it's alright to put out a product that isn't fit for purpose & take peoples money? I don't want them to "churrn out content" I just want them to sort out the content they've already churned out. This game has gradually got worse not better since release

21. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

No I am saying that for me the product works about as well as any other computer product, at £15 for the base I think its a bit of a bargain, I enjoy what they have done, appreciate that developers have to be paid and think that the problems that existed when I bought the game have been reasonably addressed.

There are no bugs in this game that render it unplayable for me, It allows me to go fishing in a style that I have always enjoyed rather than spinning for bass which is alien to me and I like the challenge of trying to catch big roach tench and bream among the gang of carp.

I would like to see improvements (who wouldn't) but consider the game even with its current problems to be pretty good.

22. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I started Manor Farm on Monday and it definitely have graphical issues. It feels rushed and unpolished. What I experienced :
    - Total graphical corrupted loading screen sometimes.
    - Constant FPS stutters and drops. Happens constantly every 4 minutes or so that FPS freezes for a moment.
    - Water glitching out completely and just becoming a big grey block at times.
    - GFX sound ( bite alarm and reel sound ) completely disappearing at times.

Additionally , the fish snapping off within a second of taking the bait is also much worse at this lake than the others in both Multiplayer and Freeplay mode

I have 1.4TB of free space my issues is not free space related.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  23. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Are you getting this on Xbox or PC Wikus?

24. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Xbox

I just now had a session there and got FPS stuttering again.
    Today the load screen was ok though , garbled load screen only happens sometimes.
    Water was ok as well today. Didn't glitch out into a grey block , yet.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  25. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We will have a look into this. Usually issues like this would be persistent so it's strange that yours is only some of the time.

26. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

The FPS stuttering is the persistent one and mostly when you have a fish. It does occur when waiting for a bite as well , but mostly while playing a fish

27. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I cant say I have had this stuttering problem myself.

28. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

DTG_Stephen , the Manor Farm load screen bugged out again today , so I made a screenshot for you. This was while loading the lake for a freedom fishing session.

Attached Files: