The Catch Environmental Interaction

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by monsterfish326, May 9, 2020.

1. monsterfish326

monsterfish326 New Member

Hey! I think it would be really cool to be able to snag you line on overhanging tree limb or sunken log. Maybe lines could get crossed, I know that things like that are incredibly complicated though. The drag system was a big one for me on Fishing World, it wasn't great. Improving that would make a world of difference and place your fishing games at the very top of the mountain. I cant wait! Actual date would be nice.

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you for the suggestions monsterfish! We'll be revealing the release date in the coming weeks.

3. jluntz221

jluntz221 New Member

An
    Hopefully with future DLC content for "The Catch" y'all can add in SALT WATER fishing! Like along the Gulf of Mexico coast line. Look into Texas coastline fishing (Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Rockport or Galveston), or even Florida coast line. All of the flats you can go up into, the channels, canals with houses, then the jetties and oil rigs for deeper fishing. Redfish, Speckled Trout, Jacks, Kingfish, Flounder (very elusive and fun to find), sharks (black tip, hammerhead, tiger), Tarpon and of course sailfish, marlin, etc. Aside from the last two mentioned, a DLC map of that would be EPIC!!! New gear, lures, terminal tackle, line, rods, boats and a TOOOON of money to be made for Dovetail! :)
    NOBODY has done true salt water fishing since Blue Marlin on NES and Super NES. Fishing Planet attempted it but it was horrible. Y'all could SLAY it! Fingers crossed! Can't wait for The Catch to come out! So stoked!

• Like Like x 2
  4. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Ok guys, it's been a while. Can you throw us a bone, give us some kinda announcement on the new game. Besides, it's coming? Do you guys do any kind of User based testing? If so what's the process to try & get in. I've been with you since the beginning & would love to help any way I can.. Can't wait for the new game & of future plans. I'm sure it'll be great! Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  5. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

• Like Like x 1