Service Ends Early (2p02 Reading - Paddington)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Nox, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Nox

Nox Member

Class 166 on Service 2P02 Reading to London Paddington ends early. After loading passengers at Ealing Broadway, a station sooner, the game indicates the service is complete and awards the points etc. It does not load the next objective into Paddington, as it thinks the service is complete.

I'm sorry, I didn't manage to grab a screenshot. I have only done this service once, perhaps others might want to report whether they also have this issue (on this, or other services) before DTG looks into it?

Thanks.

2. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

I finished that one untill the end.

3. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

I had that too. Afther that, the route was set to paddington into the correct track and after stopping in paddington i got the messages for the next service retour.

4. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

Same issue for 5P02 On the first attempt it awarded points and ended the scenario. On the second attempt no points and proceeded to finish normally Also today no UE4 crashes, no AWS warnings, horn worked normal (no delay) on the 166 for both 5P02 and 2P02. The only issue is there is way too much echo in Paddington for the horn. A little would be okay because of the open space but this is way too much. Did somebody from DTG sneak into my computer last night and fix this.

5. Nox

Nox Member

I've since tried another service Reading to Paddington and again, it finishes early.