Fishing Sim World Night Fishing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by wolfie916, Jun 5, 2020.

1. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

There seems to be an issue in the challenges to catch certain species at night i.e barbel and pike at Waldsee and Gigantica road lake. I would appreciate it if you can look into this problem. Many hours of trying and nothing.
    Thanks

2. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

There are lots of issues with this game. The Baden Wurttemberg open (Career/Novice/Xbox one) at Waldsee where you have to catch the most predators in length, I cannot catch one fish in that particular event (tried 12 times). I can beat the CPU opponents by three times the amount in other events.

I personally think there is no point posting on these forums anymore. Just don't buy The Catch, many people won't buy that game because of the multitude of probems with Euro Fishing and FSW.

I have never seen so many complaints about a game before, TSW is even worse by the sounds of it. I feel I have wasted £72, even though I got most of the DLC half price.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  3. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I believe in posting on the forums, but I have to agree with you, for getting things sorted it's pointless.
    Your right, I won't be buying the catch